Countdown: Trezeguet and Del Piero (3 Viewers)

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Heh, funny how everybody are so over-sensitive, including the regular posters. Now it's apparently the DP vs. Zlatan debate that's going on. Every time someone critisizes either of them you see a counter-reaction.

Please, it's the regular posters that really set the tune of a forum. If they go along with this ridiculous "someone praised Zlatan, now I must praise DP and remind how Zlatan screwed that one chance and how DP didn't and how..." and vice versa, it's just going to create more controversy.

There will always be the hardcore supporters with their biased opinions so I just hope that the influencial posters would try to ignore them. Going along with the "funny provocative jokes" and wannabe-clever comments aren't going to do any good around here. Unless of course it's what they want, to argue all the time and spend hours of commenting to each other. Some of us here just want to focus on what's relevant, the game and the team itself.

Disclaimer: No pun intended to anyone specifically so no need to come bitcching.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
DP feels he might leave us soon and he tries hard to become the biggest Juve scorer ever,
Juve means a lot to him,
it wont be just another goal or seemless record,
i m sure he will be deeply touched and dedicate his life work to his fans....
:touched::touched:
i hope i will see this moment:touched::touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)