Could Ronaldinho be the big sign that Moggi is talkin about? (1 Viewer)

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
I know it sounds crazy, but what if?

Barcelona have bought Deco which plays in the same position of Ronaldinho, Barça is buying a lot and still owes something like 100 milion € from the Gaspart administration...

Moggi and Laporta are talkin constantly and we all know is not about Trez or Zambrotta.

I know that Juve hasn't spent a lot of money in players, but Ronaldinho could be an exception...He is young, he is probably the best player in the world right now, he is Nike material (the same as Juve) he could expand Juventus image in the world. Something that Juve needs for his future project called Mondo Juve. I mean Ronaldinho would be a sure investment...If we spent 50 milions on Buffon why wont we spend it on Dinho? Also think that Juventus so far hasn't bought a single player...

If Capello came to Juve is not to settle with what Juve has. Every team he has gone to he always got super signs.

Real Madrid (Seedorf,Roberto Carlos...)
Roma (Battistuta,Cassano,Chivu,Emerson...)

I don't believe that Capello will be ok with the current Juve.

I have a feeling that this could be the super sign that Moggi is talkin about.Cuz one thing is fo sure nobody would expect a sign like this...and if Moggi said to expect a sing at la Capello, I have good feelings about it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
somehow i dont think so...why would barca sell him?? ... but if it happens, well we will all be very very very happy.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Mark my words.

Ronaldinho wont come.

Chelsea have offered more than we have, and they said no.

OP

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Yeah and Deco was going to Chelsea also...but oh my oh my, he didn't...

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Barca is sponsored by Nike for that matter.
    :p.

If anything, I think Saviola is a player who is most likely to be sold if they sell one their forwards.

OP

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    Well Barça needs a player in the left...Del Piero maybe? Ronaldinho would be a better frontman for Juve than what DP is right now as he is losin marketin power due to his poor international performances...and DP earns more than Ronaldinho (can u believe it????)...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    And besides, they dont play the same position IMO. Deco is a midfield playmaker and Ronaldinho is a playmaker forward, they can play together.

OP

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    Well I know Kluivert is ready to go and yes Saviola as well, maybe we get Kluivert but I hope that Moggi is smarter than that cuz I don't think Juve can handle 2 useless player in the same team...

OP

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    And besides, they dont play the same position IMO. Deco is a midfield playmaker and Ronaldinho is a playmaker forward, they can play together.
    Don't forget that Barcelona has Xavi already in the midfield playmaker position. If anything Barça needs a replacement for Davids...since that Cocu is gone also.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    Well i dont hope we get Ronaldinho. He is good and has fancy moves. But i would like to see him fancy himself in front of Nesta or Stam.

Rather a brilliant defender.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++

Don't forget that Barcelona has Xavi already in the midfield playmaker position. If anything Barça needs a replacement for Davids...since that Cocu is gone also.
    As far as i know he is just an ordinary Def. Mid. And there is room for him aswell. Taking him out is stupid.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    I agree with art. Ronaldinho is a great player - better than I orginially thought. However, I like to see him play in Serie A before forking out 50-60 Euros. Beside, Barca has been looking to add players, not sell them. Furthermore, I think Barca is looking to start both players alongside Luis Enrique/ Luis Garcia behind a lone powerful forward. And selling Ronaldinho for the sake of playing inferior player, Deco, doesnt make sense.

OP

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
    Well i dont hope we get Ronaldinho. He is good and has fancy moves. But i would like to see him fancy himself in front of Nesta or Stam.

Rather a brilliant defender.
    He is that good Art. Look when Dinho was playing in PSG I thought that he was jsut a mere fancy footbaler for Nike ads with all his fancy trick and all, but useless for a team...Well I'm in Spain and I started followin him. I couldn't believe my eyes...he is the best footballer since Maradona...and I'm not exagerating. Not only his moves that he does with tremendous ease, but also his vision,his shot,the free-kicks and his natural leadership are just extraordinary. Ronaldinho can take on any world class defender. Trust me. He is that good.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
    Ronaldinho to Barcelona is the similar as Zambrotta to Juventus.

Will not happen. (would have been nice though)
    I will just let it stay this way, maybe you can find something wrong :D

OP

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++

As far as i know he is just an ordinary Def. Mid. And there is room for him aswell. Taking him out is stupid.
    No he is not a def. mid. As a matter of fact, Xavi started to play really good this season when he moved in centre mid. when Davids arrived.Before he was used as a def.mid. ,but he sucked at it. Xavi is a playmaker pretty much like Guardiola.

OP

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
    I agree with art. Ronaldinho is a great player - better than I orginially thought. However, I like to see him play in Serie A before forking out 50-60 Euros. Beside, Barca has been looking to add players, not sell them. Furthermore, I think Barca is looking to start both players alongside Luis Enrique/ Luis Garcia behind a lone powerful forward. And selling Ronaldinho for the sake of playing inferior player, Deco, doesnt make sense.
    The same thing was thought about Ronaldo when he came to Inter, and then look what happened...

To sell Ronaldinho makes perfect sense since Barcelona has a debt over a 100 milion €...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)