Corrupt Arabs (1 Viewer)

Nedvěd

If you have money and want some sex why not pay for some class hooker that can take a good anal and give a world class BJ? Look at Rooney for example, dirty pig but he knows how to pick the right hookers. Why buy kids and fuck them? :/ Sick people...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
What's Yemen like, generally?
I did not get the question.

Nedvěd;3023697 said:
If you have money and want some sex why not pay for some class hooker that can take a good anal and give a world class BJ? Look at Rooney for example, dirty pig but he knows how to pick the right hookers. Why buy kids and fuck them? :/ Sick people...
When they try everything with hookers, their sick mind would make them try to think something more sick.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It is about a new revealing for documents by Wikileaks saying that little female kids are being transfered to Saudi "sheikhs"' palaces for sexual purposes.
Catholic priests are no different. I am offended, but not surprised.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
A while ago, I heard about Saudi princes buying some Palestinian women, too. Well, virgin Palestinian girls sold by their parents like every piece of land they sold to Israelis.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
A while ago, I heard about Saudi princes buying some Palestinian women, too. Well, virgin Palestinian girls sold by their parents like every piece of land they sold to Israelis.
Do you think by saying that you will make me angry? It is really funny to reply at what Wikileaks and a Lebanese newspaper say about the sexual scndals of your stupid princes by attacking the Palestinians just because the one who posted the news here is a Palestinian.

Grow up, please.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;3021570 said:
Makes sense, with all the money they have, plus it's a terrible area to ever have a World Cup.
Yep

quite a leading thread title, there.
It only leads readers in the direction the reader wants to go

Arab world cup was always a bad idea.
Yep, amongst other arab things

ßöмßäяðîëя;3021615 said:
A desert is a terrible place to have a World Cup, period.
Yep

They should turn England into a glass desert.
Yep

I am not an Arab either. It's just plain ignorance to say something as stupid and low like that.
Says who?

ßöмßäяðîëя;3021626 said:
Actually, a desert is a terrible place for anything, that's why there is nothing there.
Yep

We can't all be Jesus.
Speak for yourself pal

Uhh, no. If the Arabs want to have a world cup, stick with beach soccer.
All the participants would be stoned to death

ßöмßäяðîëя;3021632 said:
As what?

As stupid as saying that a hundred thousand people should not be flown into a desert to have fun?
Word

Arabs care about football a lot more than Americans, but then again Arab countries specially Arab gulf ones aren't a good place for a WC, for the extremely hot weather and how hard it'll be for female football fans and Israel (if qualified)
between USA and an Arab Gulf country I'd vote for USA and anyone sane would too.. unless paid

but regarding the original point of the thread, it's no news, Qatar obviously paid everyone and made calls with Israel (even used a Jew in one of the ads) to promote their bid, not to mention the uses of their AlJazeera channel against other Arabs
Word

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That's true, the mind becomes more twisted and harder to satisfy.
I don't buy that for a second. Lots of sex doesn't turn people into sick freaks who prey on children. That kind of damage is done to someone when they are a child themselves.

Sounds like more religious propaganda from the same types of people who say Gay marriage is going to lead to acceptance of pedophilia. It's insane really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)