Corrupt Arabs (3 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
That's just how I feel about it. In a perfect world they would care more about achievemnts and the driving force would be medals not coins.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
But is it a business? I think it's a joke that clubs offer public stock, for example. There are some serious cartel-like elements to it that do not make it like any other business.

Otherwise Real Madrid would be the worst real estate investment company on the planet.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Well clubs are run like business thats for sure, but I think Burke was talking about players.

I would love to get my hands on some top star contract, just interesting what is writen in there.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm shocked. I hope an oil volcano erupts and fucks up all their new stadiums they're paying gazillions of money for.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Andy, don't tell me you were surprised when you read this. We've been saying that since the first minute they Qatar won it.

Qatar has no advantage at all, except in bribing.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Arabs care about football a lot more than Americans, but then again Arab countries specially Arab gulf ones aren't a good place for a WC, for the extremely hot weather and how hard it'll be for female football fans and Israel (if qualified)
between USA and an Arab Gulf country I'd vote for USA and anyone sane would too.. unless paid

but regarding the original point of the thread, it's no news, Qatar obviously paid everyone and made calls with Israel (even used a Jew in one of the ads) to promote their bid, not to mention the uses of their AlJazeera channel against other Arabs

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Nedvěd;3023287 said:
Disgusting.
Astaghfer Allah..

It's extremely sad to know there are people that poor in Arab and African countires, and in the same countries filthy rich selfish people
Definitely, when I read that this morning, I was so shocked. I knew that Gulf princes and the so called "sheikhs" were dirty creatures, but I never thought that there was an organized system to bring kids for them from poor countries to satisfy their animal instincts.

Nedvěd

They aren't true to anything. Horrible 'human' beings with shitload of money they don't deserve.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
When I lived in Yemen briefly as a kid, there were some wtf stories about some sheikhs (Yemen and foreign ones) and what they did to children (didnt get details cuz of my age, but clear what it meant). One kid committed suicide because of it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)