Corrupt Arabs (4 Viewers)

Aug 2, 2005
Well, that is a big question. I'll tell you from a normal person's viewpoint.
Edited All you said I agree with

The biggest problem in Jordan is the discrimination against Jordanians from Palestinian origin since 1970. They are forbidden from working in security forces, army and governmental jobs. And although they are estimated as more than half of the population, you can see that their representatives in
the parliament are less than 10%.

I wonder why is that especially after the civil war in 1970. !!!!!!!!!!!!!
you found 10% cause Pals don't vote, why they don't vote, cause they think the election is falsified, Pals are mainly in Amman Zarqa, Irbid, 50 representative from120 for the main three cities, and about anther 10 for Christians and circassian and Chechen. 60/120
although I doubt the percentage can increase even if Amman, Irbid, Zarqa are given 75, those 10 percent will be the same.

We have a very weird education system that forces people from Palestinian origin to pay for their education in the university while it is almost free for other people. Education cost is very high here.

I paid for my study also, what do you mean that Jordanians from Palestinian origins have to pay. if you have a social number (raqam wa6ani) you pay as I do
I get it now, I got along very well with Jordanians my whole life, seems less corrupt internally than the Arabs around. But in external affairs Jordan has always been Israel's friend specially in King Hussein's days, like what Mubarak was doing recently with Egypt
Well, your last paragraph is so true. The regime is living on making all the components of the population hating each other. That is. for example, why you find the tense coverage for the match between Al-Wehdat (club for Jordanians from Palestinian origin) and Al-Faisaly (Club for mainly Beduins). It is the typical policy of "Divide and conquer". That is why you find these slogans you mentioned said by the two parties of the population all the time.
I don't find tense coverage, in fact if it was to the government, it will play this match behind closed doors, always, not because that the government want all Jordanians to be united, just because this match has been a disease, uncontrolled.

so now Al-Faisaly is for Beduins, I know Palestinians who support Al-Faisaly
I by no means consider al Salt is a city for beduins. nor Irbid, Jarash, Amman, Karak, Ma'an, Tafielah, Madaba, Ajlun.
Was that an offense to say beduins, I dont knw, anyway, I dont care

YOUR NOT SPELLIN' WRITE!
Am I in an English lesson? :lol:

Have I said anything about the Jordanian people?

I was talking about the Jordanian regime. If you think they are the same, then it is your problem.
you didn't for sure, but th regime here are Jordanians, the security forces are Jordanians, the government are also.
anyway, all this is changing with the blessing of her royal majesty Queen Rania.

@ Naggar, you asked a question about Queen Rania
If you allow me, I can tell you that what you heard or read is true, and what is driving people here crazy about her is that all the previous queens king Hussein had, none interfered with the rules or the government unlike queen Rania who for the past 5 years, in every government, she had at least 3-4 ministers (regardless those ministers deserve it or not depending on abilities) who are friends of her. as well as what Rebel said about her companies and her family's ones.

Aug 2, 2005
why all that attack on Qatar, the middle east in the end of the year will be calm, unless Iran do anything new.

I don't find much difference between Qatar and Dubai or South Africa. what was so special about South Africa??
Or it must been in the USA so all of you would be happy.
You can party with all your heart in Qatar.

what else??? the hot weather: unless Qatar do something about it, it is freaking hot there.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
why all that attack on Qatar, the middle east in the end of the year will be calm, unless Iran do anything new.
Dude what are you? they're the one's who stick-up for your OWN people in Gaza, when they were being are bombed to smithereens. And your leader was busy looking for vet in Europe for his Dog?:lol::sergio:

Aug 2, 2005
Dude what are you? they're the one's who stick-up for your OWN people in Gaza, when they were being are bombed to smithereens. And your leader was busy looking for vet in Europe for his Dog?:lol::sergio:
you mean prince of Qatar, the fat cunt,

I was talking about Qatar itself as a country, you can party as you like there, the only disadvantage of the world cup being in Qatar is the hot weather. unless they do something about it

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
you mean prince of Qatar, the fat cunt,

I was talking about Qatar itself as a country, you can party as you like there, the only disadvantage of the world cup being in Qatar is the hot weather. unless they do something about it
I probably won't go to the WC in Qatar so I'm not really interested if one can party there or not and if it's hot or cold. I'll watch that WC on my TV and as a European TV viewer I prefer Qatar to any American or East Asian country, or Australia.
I'm talking strictly about the stability in the region. The shit happening in the Arab world is moving west to east and even though right now it seems improbable the same shit happening in North Africa or the Levant to move eastwards, unless the region becomes calm holding a WC in countries like Qatar or Israel (non Arab but not safe country) is something I wouldn't even think about doing.
Anyway, now it's early to think about this.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
I probably won't go to the WC in Qatar so I'm not really interested if one can party there or not and if it's hot or cold. I'll watch that WC on my TV and as a European TV viewer I prefer Qatar to any American or East Asian country, or Australia.
I'm talking strictly about the stability in the region. The shit happening in the Arab world is moving west to east and even though right now it seems improbable the same shit happening in North Africa or the Levant to move eastwards, unless the region becomes calm holding a WC in countries like Qatar or Israel (non Arab but not safe country) is something I wouldn't even think about doing.
Shouldn't be held there. But i don't know why the likes of USA or Australia are bidding for it, cause their soccer:D give to the winners of the club, IMO, saves so much time. Then England would never get it:D

Aug 2, 2005
although the possibility of me going to watch it there is high, but for the weather itself, I will not be happy about it cause it is very hot there.

I said all can party there because some here were whining about it.

As for the peace and the stability of the region, I doubt it will last that long, maybe in north Africa, alot of things need to be done before stability is assured, but for Arabs in Asia, Yemen, Syria, will be stable soon, As for Bahrain, unless Iran do something about it, it will be stable as well
but I don't think Iran is going to stand still about Bahrain, maybe including Jordan and Morocco in the gulf countries council (gcc) says something about the fears from Iran

If it was my decision, I will not choose other than England, Spain, Germany, France and rotate it between them, unless stadiums in Italy get better

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I don't find tense coverage, in fact if it was to the government, it will play this match behind closed doors, always, not because that the government want all Jordanians to be united, just because this match has been a disease, uncontrolled.

so now Al-Faisaly is for Beduins, I know Palestinians who support Al-Faisaly
I by no means consider al Salt is a city for beduins. nor Irbid, Jarash, Amman, Karak, Ma'an, Tafielah, Madaba, Ajlun.
Was that an offense to say beduins, I dont knw, anyway, I dont care

Am I in an English lesson? :lol:

you didn't for sure, but th regime here are Jordanians, the security forces are Jordanians, the government are also.
anyway, all this is changing with the blessing of her royal majesty Queen Rania.

@ Naggar, you asked a question about Queen Rania
If you allow me, I can tell you that what you heard or read is true, and what is driving people here crazy about her is that all the previous queens king Hussein had, none interfered with the rules or the government unlike queen Rania who for the past 5 years, in every government, she had at least 3-4 ministers (regardless those ministers deserve it or not depending on abilities) who are friends of her. as well as what Rebel said about her companies and her family's ones.
Just I wanted to explain that I have not used Beduin as an insult ever. How would I use that as an insult when the prophet is a Beduin?

Anyway, I noted that we agreed on many matters, bro. It is so healthy to have some differences though. :tup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The requests to the FA to back their vote for an England 2018 World Cup:

- President of Argentinian FA, Julio Grondona, wanted Britain to give The Falklands 'back' to Argentina
- President of Paraguayan FA, Nicolas Leoz, wanted to be given a Knighthood, and wanted the FA Cup renamed after him
- President of Thailand FA, Worawi Makudi, wanted money from the TV right proceeds of a Thailand v England friendly (this game was actually scheduled initially)
- President of T&T FA, Jack Warner, wanted £2.5m to build an education centre and another £0.5m to buy Haiti's bid
- President of Brazil FA, Ricardo Teixeira, asked the FA to show him what they had to offer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)