Corrupt Arabs (1 Viewer)

Nedvěd

Lebanon is not purely Arab and is not the context of Arab nations that I was inferring to
I think you were referring to Gulf countries more than Arab countries. Tunisia is also a great place to party, so I heard.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
You're right, I intended to say the Gulf nations :tup:
There's plenty of underground party scenes in the Gulf and they're not too hard to find - even in Saudi

And Lebanon IS an Arab country as they speak Arabic and are of Arab culture - Phonecians are also originally from the Arabian peninsula. Most "Arabs" these days are not strictly ethnically Arab but are Arab culturally

Nedvěd

There's plenty of underground party scenes in the Gulf and they're not too hard to find - even in Saudi

And Lebanon IS an Arab country as they speak Arabic and are of Arab culture - Phonecians are also originally from the Arabian peninsula. Most "Arabs" these days are not strictly ethnically Arab but are Arab culturally
Saudi? Underground parties? What, do they get drunk on yogurt and high on smoking tea leaves?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ironically enough, there are plenty of gay underground parties in Saudi. it's quite known for gay underground parties in fact.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)