Corrupt Arabs (3 Viewers)

Aug 2, 2005
Well, your last paragraph is so true. The regime is living on making all the components of the population hating each other. That is. for example, why you find the tense coverage for the match between Al-Wehdat (club for Jordanians from Palestinian origin) and Al-Faisaly (Club for mainly Beduins). It is the typical policy of "Divide and conquer". That is why you find these slogans you mentioned said by the two parties of the population all the time.
man, what have Jordanians done to you??

your pathetic

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #148
    Lets hope so. Because there's no doubt the vote was fixed. Qatar doesn't even deserve to host the Islamic World Brothel Championships.

Forza Qarruption indeed.

man, what have Jordanians done to you??

your pathetic
    YOUR NOT SPELLIN' WRITE!

I blame Fred for this.
    I don't. I blame Libyans.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    With all the shit happening in the Arab countries (and who knows how long this will go on), maybe it's smart to look into other potential candidates for that world cup.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #153
    Nicky!

Let it go Andy, it isn't healthy to be bitter about something for this long.
    I'm not bitter at all. I just want to see Qatar not have a World Cup, that's all. Send it to China for all I care. Cutter never was, and never will be, a good World Cup host. Same for most, if not all, Arab places.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    With all the shit happening in the Arab countries (and who knows how long this will go on), maybe it's smart to look into other potential candidates for that world cup.
    Qatar has nothing to do with whats happening in other Arab countries. There aren't even any indications that anything remotely similar will happen in Qatar. Completely different circumstances. Thats a feeble argument you use there, Qatar should not have to pay for whats happening in other Arab countries.

I'm not bitter at all. I just want to see Qatar not have a World Cup, that's all. Send it to China for all I care. Cutter never was, and never will be, a good World Cup host. Same for most, if not all, Arab places.
    Thats your opinion, you know nothing about Qatar, so we shouldn't attach much value to your opinion anyway

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Qatar has nothing to do with whats happening in other Arab countries. There aren't even any indications that anything remotely similar will happen in Qatar. Completely different circumstances. Thats a feeble argument you use there, Qatar should not have to pay for whats happening in other Arab countries.
    It's simple, if the situation proceeds to be as it is in the middle east, or worse, millions of potential visitors won't feel safe to go to Qatar, no matter how much the Qatari will try to convince them that it's safe. And rightfully so. If I know that some 70-80 km from Qatar people are being shot in Bahrain and there are serious demonstrations, I won't feel safe in Qatar.
    If there was a world cup during world war II, noone in his right mind would have organized it in the neutral Switzerland. It was gonna happen in South America or something.

If the situation won't be completely calm after 5 years, then FIFA should give that WC to someone else, far from the middle east.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #157
    It's simple, if the situation proceeds to be as it is in the middle east, or worse, millions of potential visitors won't feel safe to go to Qatar, no matter how much the Qatari will try to convince them that it's safe. And rightfully so. If I know that some 70-80 km from Qatar people are being shot in Bahrain and there are serious demonstrations, I won't feel safe in Qatar.
    If there was a world cup during world war II, noone in his right mind would have organized it in the neutral Switzerland. It was gonna happen in South America or something.

If the situation won't be completely calm after 5 years, then FIFA should give that WC to someone else, far from the middle east.
    No doubt. FIFA should not run the risk and just cancel the Cutter bid now. Most likely the entire Middle East will go up in flames in another decade anyway should peak oil be achieved. That ends their cash flow, and a return to the desert-dwelling era shall once again commence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)