Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (47 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
New York state will lift the mask mandate starting Thursday for businesses, it will remain in place for now in schools and medical facilities.

Tbh, I don't think it's a bad idea to have it permanently in most medical facilities.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Why in schools though?

Why?
I can't post this article url from my phone for some reason, but
Hochul said state officials would reassess the schools mask mandate in early March, following a COVID-19 testing push for students as part of the return to classrooms following the February break.
The decision to renew or end the schools mask mandate in early March will be based on the latest COVID-19 data on infections, test positivity, hospitalizations and other factors, Hochul said.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Cases are quite high here as well. But its hospitalisations that matter, and that is going down.
From a society standpoint, definitely.

But from a personal standpoint? If I’m at a sex party where half the women have the clap, it really doesn’t matter much if the party is considered legal or not.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
From a society standpoint, definitely.

But from a personal standpoint? If I’m at a sex party where half the women have the clap, it really doesn’t matter much if the party is considered legal or not.
But this isnt really the clap :D

This is the way i think of it. Theres a very low probability the virus would be serious to me personally. I accept all these restrictions because I know what the virus does to the society i live in. It increases mortality rates, its dangerous to elderly and other at risk groups, it clogs the healthcare system and all that brings with it.

To me personally? it poses very low risk, even less so because I am vaccinated.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
My whole family is sick and spread over two states and three households right now, this really sucks. My Grandpa already recovered thankfully, now I just need to hope for my Grandmother and then we'll be ok most likely.

The fever sucks, the massive headache makes it hard to focus, the chills are uncomfortable, the throat and neck pain is annoying, but I can deal with all that. However, that instantaneous "I'm going to shit myself," hot shaky anus feeling that I get 5-10 minutes after I eat anything? Every single time? Mayhaps we could tone that one down but just a smidge.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
My whole family is sick and spread over two states and three households right now, this really sucks. My Grandpa already recovered thankfully, now I just need to hope for my Grandmother and then we'll be ok most likely.

The fever sucks, the massive headache makes it hard to focus, the chills are uncomfortable, the throat and neck pain is annoying, but I can deal with all that. However, that instantaneous "I'm going to shit myself," hot shaky anus feeling that I get 5-10 minutes after I eat anything? Every single time? Mayhaps we could tone that one down but just a smidge.
I recently had it with barely any symptoms…except this fucking annoying lingering headache that hasn’t gone away in two weeks. Ugh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)