Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (51 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Oh btw guys

I’ve got COVID. Barely any symptoms. At least I’ll be able to watch the two next Juve games in the comfort of my own lovely home.
Sorry to hear.

And in the spirit of being the douchebag who has to say "well at least...", well at least you didn't catch Rabiot or Bentancur.

All this time Seattle's CHOP could have just opened a Chick-Fil-A and conservative media would have been fawning all over them.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sorry to hear.

And in the spirit of being the douchebag who has to say "well at least...", well at least you didn't catch Rabiot or Bentancur.

All this time Seattle's CHOP could have just opened a Chick-Fil-A and conservative media would have been fawning all over them.
All the conservatives who had an aneurysm about CHOP celebrating the Trucker convoy :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Did they just recently block a bridge or something? From what I have been lead to believe over last summer, these protesters now deserve death, no?
They have blocked bridges, border crossings, emergency services, etc. Funny to hear some of the angriest last summer, now positively gleeful about this. At least us Tuz “lefties” were as harsh about the CHOP imbeciles as about these dumbass truckers now. The hypocrisy of some is cute.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
They have blocked bridges, border crossings, emergency services, etc. Funny to hear some of the angriest last summer, now positively gleeful about this. At least us Tuz “lefties” were as harsh about the CHOP imbeciles as about these dumbass truckers now. The hypocrisy of some is cute.
I'm not even talking the forum, I'm saying in general. It was always "run them over," but now it seems it's ok.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Who is gleeful about this? We don't care about what happens in canada lol

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why is Hustinki so excited about it then? Why are so many Americans donating money to it? Why are Trump and his GOP praising it? :p

Anyways, I’m just teasing. What’s most amusing is media coverage from CNN, Fox News, etc. Both praising one set of protests and then flipping 180 to bash the other. :lol2:

These truckers/alt right dummies and the BLM/antifa morons from the other summer are all morons.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm not even talking the forum, I'm saying in general. It was always "run them over," but now it seems it's ok.
Florida even made running them over legal. :lol:

As you correctly shouldn’t care.

Why is Hustinki so excited about it then? Why are so many Americans donating money to it? Why are Trump and his GOP praising it? :p

Anyways, I’m just teasing. What’s most amusing is media coverage from CNN, Fox News, etc. Both praising one set of protests and then flipping 180 to bash the other. :lol2:

These truckers/alt right dummies and the BLM/antifa morons from the other summer are all morons.
I like the fact that they keep going to Elon Musk for quotes … the one guy more than anybody trying to put all the Canadian truckers out of jobs and who stands to profit handsomely for it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Florida even made running them over legal. :lol:

As you correctly shouldn’t care.

I like the fact that they keep going to Elon Musk for quotes … the one guy more than anybody trying to put all the Canadian truckers out of jobs and who stands to profit handsomely for it.
Ted Cruz just got bitch-slapped again, this time by the Vancouver mayor. :lol:

As an aside, the current Mayor of Vancouver is a pandering, ineffectual asshat. But so is Ted Cruz, so fair game there.

- - - Updated - - -

@X Æ A-12

Please tell your fellow countrymen to care as little as you do about what happens in Canada. Thanks. ;)

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/swatting-wrong-ottawa-1.6343819

:lol: The wrong Ottawa. What a dumbass

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
btw it looks like we got omicron. my son had some high fever yesterday (39.4 celsius) and couldn't get up. now he's fine after a day of sickness.
so we were staying at home since that post. my son got better after one day of high fever, then the 3rd day he had fever again. he lost 2 kg's, doctor said we should stay at home for an other week so that he regains some of his weight. i had some symptoms too, i couldn't get out of bed for a day and had some fever. fine after day 2, only some light coughing remained for an other week. my gf said food tasted weird for 2-3 days, she could still taste everything but tastes weren't as sharp.

we did some tests too: i made 2 quick tests at home, a 3rd one at a testing station, all negative. they took samples for pcr test, that came back 6 days later (joke of a country), negative too. we tested my son 2 or 3 times, all negative. my gf did some quick tests too, all negative. her pcr result arrived a week later (hahaha), positive. so she was told by her doctor to "stay at quarantine until she had symptoms" - she replied "i have zero symptoms for a week". doctor said "oh well, then stay home for the week" :rofl: she asked about my son and me, doctor said we can leave if we don't have any symptoms. :lol:

the last time either of us had any symptoms was on monday, 24th january, so ~2 weeks ago. yesterday we were back to work/school. what a chaos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)