Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (26 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ...D-19-Trends.html?__blob=publicationFile#/home
Scroll down, click on Bayern
As of today, 2.34 per 100k people in Bayern are hospitalized every week with COVID (including the old-timers)
nationwide 3.15

Looks like PI has some goalposts to move, again.

I've grown weary of explaining the underlying motives behind this kidnapping of the sane by the insane. Everybody except top of the bell curve dwellers know the motivations aren't based on medical considerations
Ahhh yes, retard “centrist” lgor shows his complete lack of a brain again.

Because I said anything about current Covid situation other than that the restrictions for omicron are ridiculous and that pandemic is going to end with omicron and Covid become endemic… But keep on crying little bigoted immigrant cuck. I’m sure you whining endlessly like a little bitch shall lift those restrictions. :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ...D-19-Trends.html?__blob=publicationFile#/home
Scroll down, click on Bayern
As of today, 2.34 per 100k people in Bayern are hospitalized every week with COVID (including the old-timers)
nationwide 3.15

Looks like PI has some goalposts to move, again.

I've grown weary of explaining the underlying motives behind this kidnapping of the sane by the insane. Everybody except top of the bell curve dwellers know the motivations aren't based on medical considerations
Commitment bias, see you can't just be analytical you have to have in you to froisser les susceptibilités, especially if they are yours.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I ain’t taking the booster, no matter how hard they are pushing it. My docter wrote me a letter because I don’t get one, the local health consular sent me a text and shared stories of patiënts that are sorrow for not taking the jab. It doesn’t feel right, I’ve rejected thons of meds all my life, never was there issue. And because of this jab, every force is trying to take me over. I ain’t buying it. No matter what they’re selling.

currenr boosters were mase for Delta and not for Omikron which makes 100% the cases in Amsterdam

this has more to do with selling vaccines then to stop thus madness

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Dear citizens,
[current variant] will kill everybody with [N shots] while people with [N+1 shots] are protected.

signed by
your phar...sorry I mean your caring government

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Hopefully more and more people realise this. The Netherlands have already bought the 4th, 5th and 6th jab. Fuck off with those stupid jabs and fix the God damn hospitals in this country

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We had around 120,000 cases in Australia yesterday which was higher per capita than the US’s 750K effort on the same day.

Let’s fucking go Australia!!!
Completely without detailed analysis to back this up, one of my hypotheses of Covid spread is that nature abhors a vacuum. Meaning: once exposed to the virus, Australia is filled with so many virgin tasty morsels compared to Americans, who are like Covid's 40-year-old prostitutes.

Dear citizens,
[current variant] will kill everybody with [N shots] while people with [N+1 shots] are protected.

signed by
your phar...sorry I mean your caring government
Even if you can get past the conspiracy idea that researchers are faking data to prove that additional shots give extra protection, I'm still bemused by the "Big Pharma profits off us to take more shots" argument from people with no direct skin in the game on the costs.

Even more uncanny when it comes from people otherwise opposed to socialized medicine who defend the profit motive of pharma and medical companies.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Completely without detailed analysis to back this up, one of my hypotheses of Covid spread is that nature abhors a vacuum. Meaning: once exposed to the virus, Australia is filled with so many virgin tasty morsels compared to Americans, who are like Covid's 40-year-old prostitutes.
Completely wrong (again). Omicron is simply far more contagious than the previous variants. Omicron is perhaps the most contagious virus people have studied.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
photo_2022-01-09_01-20-51.jpg

#LongCovid is a serious problem for athletes: the recovery is in reality partial and very slow. For weeks/months players still feel pain-fatigue-low concentration

#Dybala was cited in 2020: "After playing for 5min, I stopped running...I had trouble breathing."

[The Economist via @SCUTweet]

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I very much disagree.

Worst thing to do when you already have not enough nurses to begin with, is to try and force them into doing something they don't want, and as a result have them quitting their job.
where they gonna go? EVERYWHERE they go will mandate vaccine. so after they "prove" how strong they are for resisting the "conspiracy" they will fuck off right back to work like the little bitches they truly are.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
where they gonna go? EVERYWHERE they go will mandate vaccine. so after they "prove" how strong they are for resisting the "conspiracy" they will fuck off right back to work like the little bitches they truly are.
Onlyfans where they make 100x the money and you will be scooping the shit from under your butt yourself in your hospital bed

- - - Updated - - -

Even if you can get past the conspiracy idea that researchers are faking data to prove that additional shots give extra protection, I'm still bemused by the "Big Pharma profits off us to take more shots" argument from people with no direct skin in the game on the costs.

Even more uncanny when it comes from people otherwise opposed to socialized medicine who defend the profit motive of pharma and medical companies.
What drugs will take me into your fantasy world?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Completely wrong (again). Omicron is simply far more contagious than the previous variants. Omicron is perhaps the most contagious virus people have studied.
So I guess Covid infection cannot be a matter for jokes.

Tough crowd.

That said, I stand by my words: Australasia represents an unexploited lot of tasty virgin meat.

What drugs will take me into your fantasy world?
I can write you a prescription for “Mofine … 5 pounds”

(I think I mentioned that story here before recently…)

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You don't get it. Many of them were already thinking about quitting anyway. Even before the Rona. This is the kinda shit that pushes them over the edge and we can't afford that being already low on healthcare workers anyway.

And yes, there are other jobs then Nurse one can make your money with, imagine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)