Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (30 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
You know the best place to catch a disease, right?

Hospitals.

That's even before Covid. Throw in unvaccinated health care workers, and it's as if you're actively trying to make people sicker.

I'd try to find some way of keeping people out of the sick care system for that long ... whether that's giving people tests, distributing vaccines, developing treatments for the infected, funding time off for front-line workers, improving flu shot distribution, subsidizing farmers markets so people have more options to eat healthy and not be obese/sickly ... and restrictions.

It's a balancing act. Kids not at school, and parents with kids at home, are their own disease. But saying "f#$% it, let the health care workers burn out and the whole system collapse and we'll start over because freedom" isn't a responsible answer either.
They're all gonna get sick if we let them work so lets preempt the inevitable HCW worker shortage by creating it ourselves?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They're all gonna get sick if we let them work so lets preempt the inevitable HCW worker shortage by creating it ourselves?
Except it’s widely studied and shown that viral load of exposure significantly affects the severity of coronaviruses. And healthcare workers are often exposed to very high viral loads. Which explains the high number of HCW deaths from Covid, even in young “healthy” HCWs during this pandemic. I don’t in general support the vaccine mandates on a population wide basis, but for HCWs I have zero issue with it and have absolutely no sympathy for these morons crying about it. Last thing we need is unvaxxed HCWs helping to create more of a hospitalization crisis.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Except it’s widely studied and shown that viral load of exposure significantly affects the severity of coronaviruses. And healthcare workers are often exposed to very high viral loads. Which explains the high number of HCW deaths from Covid, even in young “healthy” HCWs during this pandemic. I don’t in general support the vaccine mandates on a population wide basis, but for HCWs I have zero issue with it and have absolutely no sympathy for these morons crying about it. Last thing we need is unvaxxed HCWs helping to create more of a hospitalization crisis.
Many would have got it quite early and got really sick or not, but got over it. We have a HCW shortage and overburdened system which is the justification for all the restrictions and these people are out of a job. Surely helps the situation

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Many would have got it quite early and got really sick or not, but got over it. We have a HCW shortage and overburdened system which is the justification for all the restrictions and these people are out of a job. Surely helps the situation
It’s a tiny percentage here, like 1 percent. Fuck them. They are as retarded as the anti-mask morons. If you work in the health care system you should expect this.

The biggest problem with the health care system right now is crumbling infrastructure, due to both underfunding and inefficient use of the funds available.

- - - Updated - - -

What an interesting coincidence

DC0237D6-1289-40CC-97BF-E5376AE25C11.jpeg
Vaccines do nothing according to Tuz expert scientists. :lol2:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It’s a tiny percentage here, like 1 percent. Fuck them. They are as retarded as the anti-mask morons. If you work in the health care system you should expect this.

The biggest problem with the health care system right now is crumbling infrastructure, due to both underfunding and inefficient use of the funds available.
I'm not trying to sympathise with them.

Everyone's like "oh we have to close your restaurant because the health care system, wah wah wah, not enough nurses."
"Can't you at least hire back some of the nurses you fired?"
"Nah, fuck them haha."

Just fucking stupid and pointless. It's all about politics.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm not trying to sympathise with them.

Everyone's like "oh we have to close your restaurant because the health care system, wah wah wah, not enough nurses."
"Can't you at least hire back some of the nurses you fired?"
"Nah, fuck them haha."

Just fucking stupid and pointless. It's all about politics.
Yeah. I don’t think we should be having any closures in highly vaccinated places. The vaccines have been shown to reduce hospitalization rates by like 30-40X. So it’s slightly ridiculous to be shutting things down in areas where 80-90% of people are vaxxed.

But given the fact that during delta a minority of the population was responsible for the overwhelming majority of hospitalizations and ICUs all over hitting capacity (and in point of fact this was prior to vaccine mandates coming into effect for HCWs), the hospital crisis was entirely on the hands of the unvaccinated. And clearly, if only unhealthy people are at risk for Covid, there are a lot of utter morons who believe they are super healthy and don’t need to be vaxxed when nothing could be further from the truth. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Dusan, Gordo, lgor, allegriisgod…

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Vaccines do nothing according to Tuz expert scientists. :lol2:
because drug companies don't held to the same standards

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Dusan, Gordo, lgor, allegriisgod…
What, the lefties suddenly like stats in the 'X percent of Y amount for Z' -format? But when I quote that 13% of population amount for 52% of crimes it's all socioeconomic factors

Sorry but the senior citizens are dying because of socioeconomic factors.

Besides, my whole angle is about personal liberty and the whole 1984 baggage that comes with vaxxing, not the vaxxing itself.

You know that very well, dishonest weasel.

edit: once again and to avoid that your lie is the last word:
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak.44264/page-614#post-6405986

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Them unvaxxed senior citizens probably just want to die at this point. They should have been the first folks in line to get the jab.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

What, the lefties suddenly like stats in the 'X percent of Y amount for Z' -format? But when I quote that 13% of population amount for 52% of crimes it's all socioeconomic factors

Sorry but the senior citizens are dying because of socioeconomic factors.

Besides, my whole angle is about personal liberty and the whole 1984 baggage that comes with vaxxing, not the vaxxing itself.

You know that very well, dishonest weasel.
Lol. Keep spouting your bs, my little racist bigot immigrant.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Here's my take on the whole situation:

Covid is a legitimate threat, but the way it has been portrayed in the media and the duration of this ordeal has compelled me to believe there are more sinister forces at hand.

Does the vaccine work? Inevitably. Does it work as efficiently or effectively as it should? Obviously not.

Should everyone get the vaccine? I firmly believe only at risk groups/those who are likely to gain exposure should, and the more vulnerable segments of the population should be getting the vaccine.

There is no doubt in my mind that pharmaceutical companies and world governments are fueled by selfish purpose and intent. They don't care about you or me; they just care about protecting themselves and generating profits. That's the bottom line.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm hearing that omicron has a lot of children in the hospital now. This true or noise? @kao_ray
I believe @kao_ray answered this earlier with regards to South Africa and a couple articles talking about the spike in child hospitalizations. Seems Covid was mostly incidental because they weren’t separating hospitalizations for Covid and those for something else where Covid was tested positive for but had nothing to do with it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)