Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (34 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

@Post Ironic Just saw this news and remembered this conversation :sad:
Yeah. It’s all bs that this is still going on. As @kao_ray keeps showing, omicron isn’t causing undue burden and stress on healthcare systems thus far, so there should be no excuse for this kind of lockdown happening anymore.

Even my province went off the deep end for this. Pretty measured response through the pandemic and then went full retard a couple weeks ago shutting down gyms, etc. For omicron lol

- - - Updated - - -

Are they allowed to say the obvious?

Fat shaming people like that?!

How do the comments look like? :lol:
Honestly, one of the most retarded things from the entire pandemic is literally no one, on any news or government, left or right is talking about educating and inspiring people to improve overall health. And any time someone starts to bring it up the morbidly obese body positivity fuckwits have a little tantrum about how it’s not their fault they are fat. :lol:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yeah. It’s all bs that this is still going on. As @kao_ray keeps showing, omicron isn’t causing undue burden and stress on healthcare systems thus far, so there should be no excuse for this kind of lockdown happening anymore.

Even my province went off the deep end for this. Pretty measured response through the pandemic and then went full retard a couple weeks ago shutting down gyms, etc. For omicron lol
Next winter will be better :xfingers:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
NY state has a hockey stick curve for hospitalizations.
Also 74k cases while it’s so hard to be tested is quite remarkable. In about a month we’ll find out if that herd immunity theory holds water or not.
in iran the hospitals are overwhelmed due to the number of patients, or perhaps the staffing problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Another proof that the PCR tests suck. Last year my colleague got Covid, I got sick soon after and went to get tested - negative. A day or two later I lost smell so I knew that I have Covid 99% and I went to get tested again and that time I was positive. The same happened to my wife who got it from me, day 2 or 3, the peak of illness, the PCR test was negative and day 4 or 5 it was positive.
In my area many false negative report is seen. Two different labs give two types report.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
From Cameroon. Here's the statistic of Cameroon https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/cameroon/ - population of 26 mil, avg deaths per day in the last two weeks - 0.5 people per day.

Looks scary.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-found-in-france-ky08hmpe?srnd=premium-europe

who said it was already discovered in november and it had plenty of time to become dominant but it didn't, so shouldn't be that dangerous.

omicron should mean the end of this mindfuck. :xfingers:

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13,777
    :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Hope so..
    I am currently in quarantine because I have Covid. But seriously, a hangover is worse than this bullshit.
    That's what I sort of felt it was, like a hangover. But fortunately I never ran a fever and had lung congestion because, you know, I'm healthy and vaccinated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)