Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (33 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
In the early stages I actually thought masks made sense. Didn't take long to realise that wasn't the case.

Anyway they will say "the science changes".
People don't like change. They're still pissed off at Copernican physics that told us the earth revolved around the sun.

I won't even get into what they think of spiral arm orbits in the Milky Way, let alone galaxy red shifts from the Big Bang.

She clearly says cloth masks while the tweet conveniently omits the main word.
To clarify this they need to interview Mr. Science himself. He's always quoted in the papers, so then we would know for sure.

I remember getting an espresso and sparkling water at starbucks in frankfurt and it was 9 euros
You sure that sparkling water wasn't for your enema in back?

Boksic

May 11, 2005

@Post Ironic Omicron news are looking better and better - Until the 21st of December 80% of hospitalizations with Omicron in England were incidental. Although cases are going rapidly up in UK, hospitalizations are on the same level and deaths are going rapidly down.

This pandemic is coming to an end bois :wine:
One point to note is that the cases in the UK are mainly increasing through young people catching it, who in most instances wouldn't need hospital treatment.

The big test will be when they inevitably pass it on to older people.

But it does seem that Omicron is less dangerous for all age groups so far.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
One point to note is that the cases in the UK are mainly increasing through young people catching it, who in most instances wouldn't need hospital treatment.

The big test will be when they inevitably pass it on to older people.

But it does seem that Omicron is less dangerous for all age groups so far.
In South Africa the whole population got it and hospitalizations + deaths are low.

The only thing that we should look out for is how Omicron will be in countries with low vaccinations and low previous infections. Otherwise Omicron looks far less severe than seasonal flu, but far more infectious too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)