Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (58 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Yea....because this shit being over totally depends on whatever the virus does :lol3:

Just like the Patriot Act was over when they killed Osama. :agree:

Elites riding on top of useful idiots are cornering us into a dystopian hellscape, without return ticket.
The elites can suk mah kok. At least I'm living in a country where if there are measures like those in Austria the government will be beaten with sticks. :lol:
And honestly it looks like this is an unintentional lab leak that the big powers took an advantage of. We don't have the tech to control a virus yet. At least AFAIK.

It will be very interesting to see how the Western governments will react to Omicron if it really turns out to be so mild. It will be disgusting if they continue with the lockdowns and mandatory vaccinations.

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Got my second dose of the astrazeneca today and didn't have side effects must have given me some saline. .I'm not facing any symptoms till now it's been more than 3 hours.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Got my second dose of the astrazeneca today and didn't have side effects must have given me some saline. .I'm not facing any symptoms till now it's been more than 3 hours.
Did you have side effects with the first dose? Also, do you have pain where the injection was taken?

3 hours is too soon though. My symptoms kicked in after 6-7 hours.

Last edited:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
but my mother suffering from headache body pain feel tired, not comfortable. I think older people have more symptoms after the vaccine.
It's different for everyone I guess. My Uncle (69 years old) didn't have any symptoms with AZ. My sister(40) and her husband(44) had very mild symptoms with the second dose, my cousin (44) and his girlfriend (34) had symptoms like your mother with the second jab.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
A lot of people thought that about their own countries then it happens and... welp!
I agree, but thankfully the political situation is a bit unstable right now, there are many political parties and the government needs a big coalition to work. The sentiment right now is not to piss off the public because every party could easily lose its place in parliament. With vaccination rates around 26-27 % a mandatory vaccination can cause the end of any chance to form a government and can lead to the 4th elections in a year.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
It's different for everyone I guess. My Uncle (69 years old) didn't have any symptoms with AZ. My sister(40) and her husband(44) had very mild symptoms with the second dose, my cousin (44) and his girlfriend (34) had symptoms like your mother with the second jab.
I think most people are ok after their second Astra Zenaca. But if you ever have Moderna as a booster, you can certainly expect side effects from that!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Second with AZ gave me a cold fever, first did nothing. I'll be due third soon but I think they give you Pfizer, and some people I know who've had the same order already struggled after the third with bad headaches and lethargy.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Second with AZ gave me a cold fever, first did nothing. I'll be due third soon but I think they give you Pfizer, and some people I know who've had the same order already struggled after the third with bad headaches and lethargy.
Bodies show different resistance to the vaccine. fatigue, Headaches go on for weeks, other things as well. arm pain at location of jab can also be mentioned. According to research 30-40 age group one of the lowest ranges of concern for clotting(miniscule number of reported blood clotting cases caused by the astrazeneca vaccine).

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Far northern coastal climes historically have eaten huge amounts of fish, fish oils, seal and whale blubber, etc which are filled with vitamin D. So there are ways to get it through diet, just not many people want to eat that sort of diet.

Also this:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3417586/

If you are talking primarily about Scandis, I don’t know. Perhaps vitamin d is commonly supplemented. We’d have to know such things. But inadequate vitamin D levels does seem to lead to higher all cause mortality.

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/105/10/e3606/5867168

And then there is the question of whether longevity is the only goal here? High Vitamin D levels has been shown to have massive performance benefits for athletic performance.
Great point about the fish consumption.

The performance thing is a ruse, though. Western society sells everyone the myth that you can control your longevity, health, relationships, etc., by taking micro-actions that you and only you can do. It's the myth that if I gulp 500mg of vitamin L every day, I will never get cancer. And there are businesses who prey on that, even if I cannot blame them. People have a foundational need to believe they are in control of everything.

In Covid-related terms, this is the individualistic version of what we see in governments that feel they have to do something to demonstrate and act as if in control, even when they are not. Many of us humans would rather do something to make themselves feel in control just for the illusion of it.

Looks like all this BS will soon be over :tuttosport::xfingers::green::weee::tevez:
I have to like the Omicron branding in all that. Who does their marketing, btw?

Looking forward to the "Good King Omicron" Christmas carol they're gonna drop any day now.

It will be very interesting to see how the Western governments will react to Omicron if it really turns out to be so mild. It will be disgusting if they continue with the lockdowns and mandatory vaccinations.
Here's the crux of this challenge, though. Yes, if the vaccines work -- and they are only one element of what I feel needs to be a multi-prong strategy -- people who get Covid won't suffer as much. Great. But right now, our definition for getting into planes, let alone restaurants, is infection. Which is a whole other definition.

Because if this virus trajectory goes the way we want towards the endemic -- where it's relatively benign and commonplace -- the measures we take for infection are going to have to change. Because we don't prevent people coming into restaurants because they have the flu (which we probably should) or a basic sniffles and head-cold. If that's the standard, that won't make any sense as the virus becomes more harmless and ubiquitous.

We cannot be quarantining people for 10 days in hotels after coming down with a head cold every time they want to get on an airplane, especially as we desire the virus to spread with lower efficacy.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)