Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (47 Viewers)

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Imagine if Obama had been president all this time. The trumpers would have probably hung his head on a pitchfork by now for the murder of 240,000+ souls.

- - - Updated - - -

Or Biden for that matter.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
curfew in hungary between 20:00 and 5:00 since tuesday. one can only leave the apartment for work or walking the dog within 500 meters from their home.

police already started handing out fines for leaving the 500m perimeter :baus:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
curfew in hungary between 20:00 and 5:00 since tuesday. one can only leave the apartment for work or walking the dog within 500 meters from their home.

what if your dog or wife get sick and you need to drive to the hospital in the night

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
what if your dog or wife get sick and you need to drive to the hospital in the night
shoot them just to save them from suffering? :boh:

hospitals aren't something you should rely on here though. either you have covid, and they can't treat you because most beds are occupied, or you have covid, they give you a bed if someone dies and if your state is serious enough, and do fuck all. my stepdad's brother is in hospital with covid, he's nearing 70, and they only brought him in after 2,5 weeks of pretty severe coughing. now he has pneumonia on both lungs, and can't breath obviously. i wonder when they'll put him on respirator finally - and even in that case, there's not enough qualified personnel to operate the machines. dentists and gynecologists are asked to treat covid patients... so the system is useless anyway.

btw the curfew with the current rules doesn't make any sense. normally, grocery stores are open until 20:00 or 21:00. now everything must close before 19:00, so a bigger, more concentrated crowd is expected every time you go to any of those stores. they simply took 2 hours away from us, well done. i always did our shopping well after 8 pm, now i have to find a new routine.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think we don't have enough money for high restrictions. I think even our government is aware we're fucked if we get in some strict measures so we're seeing high numbers like nothing happens.

Kinda crazy how we used to have more measures than 80% of Europe in the first wave and we had 200-300 cases. Now it's 10 times worse and literally nothing.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014

Where in Hungary do you live? Here in Szeged we're allowed to walk around (with masks) outside the curfew period. Coffee shops and such are open for take-away.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Italy with 40K cases today, in the Campania-area hospitals are reaching it's full capacity. For some reason the health authorities still try to imply regional measures instead of deciding upon a nationwide lockdown. Which makes me wonder, has there been an European) country that has managed to successfully lower its cases by regional measures during either wave? I know we tried to solve things regionally and failed doing so, think England tried it with a 4-tier system but also wasn't a success.

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
shit. Are they still making everyone go in?
nah, they closed the office yesterday. I’ve been on nights the last three weeks, so not exposed, but also no one has told me yet. I found out through the grapevine.

it’s kind of funny because most of the people that caught it are the anti mask/covid is bullshit crowd. but on the other hand they’re also the most likely to succumb so there are some mixed feelings

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
nah, they closed the office yesterday. I’ve been on nights the last three weeks, so not exposed, but also no one has told me yet. I found out through the grapevine.

it’s kind of funny because most of the people that caught it are the anti mask/covid is bullshit crowd. but on the other hand they’re also the most likely to succumb so there are some mixed feelings
Sucks man, stay safe.

and yeah, that’s funny. Hope they wisen up from it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)