Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (25 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
A lot changed, in April we were heading towards spring and summer. Now we are heading towards autumn and winter.

The virus is already spread now as opposed to has just started. The numbers here seem to be increasing at a higher rate than in the spring.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
So I tested positive for the Wuhanitis. Organised for my parents to get tested and one friend who is in the pretty high-risk category. Not really bothered about myself but it is a concern thinking about others.

In terms of symptoms I've got most of my smell and taste back now. Got a very light cough because my lungs don't feel quite 100% capacity. Also feel nauseous trying to eat some foods / lack of real appetite.
Hoping they all test negative and those remain your only symptoms :xfingers:

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
So I tested positive for the Wuhanitis. Organised for my parents to get tested and one friend who is in the pretty high-risk category. Not really bothered about myself but it is a concern thinking about others.

In terms of symptoms I've got most of my smell and taste back now. Got a very light cough because my lungs don't feel quite 100% capacity. Also feel nauseous trying to eat some foods / lack of real appetite.
Wish you the very best. Get lots of rest and watch lots of Juve.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

Good luck, man. I hope your parents didn't catch it.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8,451
    Look at that very small infection rate in beautiful, open, social dick sucking Sweden.

I now know of 2 people at least 99 years old who were exposed to Covid and are perfectly fine. Nick Saban from Alabama has/had COVID and he’s spitting into a mic right before halftime on CBS. Something just seems weird about all of this, as if it only targets certain people, maybe based on blood type.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Look at that very small infection rate in beautiful, open, social dick sucking Sweden.

I now know of 2 people at least 99 years old who were exposed to Covid and are perfectly fine. Nick Saban from Alabama has/had COVID and he’s spitting into a mic right before halftime on CBS. Something just seems weird about all of this, as if it only targets certain people, maybe based on blood type.
    saban had a false positive, didn’t actually have corona

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Stores running out of toilet paper again :lol:

People are so fucking stupid.
    Not surprised. People are morons.

Oh and we jumped from 150 to 300 in a day. I'm also sure we're lying about numbers. I think they are just giving some time until they prepare offline lectures etc. but I expect a shitstorm starting which will last and be a lot worse than the first wave. So... yeah... fuck this year. And I dare to say but I think I can almost freely say: fuck even 2021. I don't expect next year to be normal.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Not surprised. People are morons.

Oh and we jumped from 150 to 300 in a day. I'm also sure we're lying about numbers. I think they are just giving some time until they prepare offline lectures etc. but I expect a shitstorm starting which will last and be a lot worse than the first wave. So... yeah... fuck this year. And I dare to say but I think I can almost freely say: fuck even 2021. I don't expect next year to be normal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)