Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (109 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Long read, but I enjoyed it. Some good thought-provoking stuff on the history of philosophy, politics, and even history of history.

From The Anthropocene To The Microbiocene : The novel coronavirus compels us to rethink the modern concept of the political.
https://www.noemamag.com/from-the-anthropocene-to-the-microbiocene/

It can raise some peculiar thoughts, such as: are the foundations of man-in-relation-to-animals beliefs of vegans rooted in the same ethics that drove colonialism and slavery?

If you read the article, you could honestly see how you can make that connection. :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
What are they protesting? There’s no lockdown anymore right?
Boredom i think.

Maks and how the Corona rules are against the constitution blabla. Why one is supposed to wear masks on a demo is apparently lost on them and it infringes their liberty of assembly. Just stupidity wherever you look.

If only we could swap our police with the russian one for only a week.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Boredom i think.

Maks and how the Corona rules are against the constitution blabla. Why one is supposed to wear masks on a demo is apparently lost on them and it infringes their liberty of assembly. Just stupidity wherever you look.

If only we could swap our police with the russian one for only a week.
One month swap with American police, but you'd have to take Trump for that time too. Deal?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
One month swap with American police, but you'd have to take Trump for that time too. Deal?
I like our police. been caught in dangerous situations in my younger days due to shady friends with questionable ideologies. And our cops will definitely not lay a finger on bystanders even if the bystanders found themselves in a crowd of people holding molotovs. Murican police will shoot you for watching from your balcony that's unthinkable here.

Gladly take your president though

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The corona rules in Belgium make little sense and it's frustrating. For example I can't go shopping with my girlfriend (even though I live with her), but I can take her to a restaurant.

Understandably this does piss off people who own shops.

But surely mass protests will just make matters worse.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)