Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (31 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
It’s like saying since US government gave $1.4B to Catholic Church, and they are notorious for covering up child sex abuse, then Trump is pro covering up child sex abuse. Grant applications are reviewed by many panels before hitting his desk, and he acts based on their recommendation. We don’t even know whether or not that type of research is the culprit, but clearly those panels didn’t think so.
I'm from Eastern Europe and I couldn't care less if this is a political issue. More and more evidence comes up that this is a lab made virus. Everything points in the direction of Wuhan lab, on top of that the NIAID led by Fauci issued a gain-of-function research on coronaviruses in 2019. AND also this quote from the article
Nevertheless, in 2014, under pressure from the Obama administration, the National of Institutes of Health instituted a moratorium on the work, suspending 21 studies.

Three years later, though—in December 2017—the NIH ended the moratorium and the second phase of the NIAID project, which included the gain-of-function research, began.
The fucking cunts knew that they were playing with fire but of course giving grands left and right for dangerous research is a good way to utilize some money.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I'm from Eastern Europe and I couldn't care less if this is a political issue. More and more evidence comes up that this is a lab made virus. Everything points in the direction of Wuhan lab, on top of that the NIAID led by Fauci issued a gain-of-function research on coronaviruses in 2019. AND also this quote from the article

The fucking cunts knew that they were playing with fire but of course giving grands left and right for dangerous research is a good way to utilize some money.
Who said it’s a political issue? I’m just telling you how grants work in an organization with $6B budget. Until I know for sure that gain-of-function research is behind this shit show my opinion won’t change.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It’s like saying since US government gave $1.4B to Catholic Church, and they are notorious for covering up child sex abuse, then Trump is pro covering up child sex abuse. Grant applications are reviewed by many panels before hitting his desk, and he acts based on their recommendation. We don’t even know whether or not that type of research is the culprit, but clearly those panels didn’t think so.
QAnon says "hi"

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

Good comment from the video

So translated into English, this sounds like we are seeing a respiratory transmission of a clotting disease, and all our focus on coughing and shortness of breath and fever is a bit of a snipe hunt.
@Post Ironic this explains why there is multiple organ damage in mild cases. We are dealing with a clothing disease. :scared:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
There’s a downward trend in 7-day average of hospitalizations in Texas, which indicates maybe the peak was a week ago around 6th of July.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That’s true. The average positivity rate is creeping up. It was 13% a week ago and now 16%. Somehow less people are hospitalized.
This effect is happening more ... more cases, but fewer in the ICU (proportionately), let alone deaths. Some of it has to do with more younger people getting sick and nursing homes not catching fire as much as before.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You lost me at "5 pediatricians".

People forget how science works. It's not enough to solicit a few expert opinions. Cherry-picking is rampant: find the second opinion to back up the story you want to tell. So i always ignore stories like this because, IMO, they seem dubious.

Not saying they are wrong or lying. But I am skeptical of any value of a few talking heads on something so broad. I like that they did a random selection. And I get the news needs a talking head to personalize boring statistics. But the format doesn't work for me.

That said, my general science sense agrees with the five. But I know we're missing something.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You lost me at "5 pediatricians".

People forget how science works. It's not enough to solicit a few expert opinions. Cherry-picking is rampant: find the second opinion to back up the story you want to tell. So i always ignore stories like this because, IMO, they seem dubious.
but there are more than 5

- - - Updated - - -

you have continents sending their kids back to school...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
but there are more than 5

- - - Updated - - -

you have continents sending their kids back to school...
IMO, that needs to be represented in the story. But they must have decided that, despite it being good information, it was bad television for science tards.

What's painfully missing, for example, is that schools aren't necessarily Lord of the Flies. Teachers, administrators, cleaners, food service, librarians, computer lab people ... what's completely overlooked by the story is the impact of putting these adults in working spaces together in a safe manner when offices are demanding many to work from home.

People can get so freaked out about safety for kids that they forget all the adults can get as sick as any other office situation.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
IMO, that needs to be represented in the story. But they must have decided that, despite it being good information, it was bad television for science tards.

What's painfully missing, for example, is that schools aren't necessarily Lord of the Flies. Teachers, administrators, cleaners, food service, librarians, computer lab people ... what's completely overlooked by the story is the impact of putting these adults in working spaces together in a safe manner when offices are demanding many to work from home.

People can get so freaked out about safety for kids that they forget all the adults can get as sick as any other office situation.
Then why aren't more studies being produced in European/AUS/NZ where kids are going back to school and spikes in COVID aren't following?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Then why aren't more studies being produced in European/AUS/NZ where kids are going back to school and spikes in COVID aren't following?
:boh:

There should be. But these studies take time, and kids haven't been in classrooms for that long given the summer.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:boh:

There should be. But these studies take time, and kids haven't been in classrooms for that long given the summer.
Hasn't Sweden being going to school this entire time? What have their results been for kids & COVID? Pretty sure an entire nation is a good sample pool is it not?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)