Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (8 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Precaution meaning when you don’t even have the virus, or you have no symptoms? Pretty sure Raoult’s initial results were on people who had the virus.
When you don't have the virus or very early stages, because the suggestion is that hcq is penetrating the virus membrane and zinc is blocking th virus RNA to multiply.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank god that vitamin D is not a political hustle... so far.

I'm taking 2000 iu

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
When you don't have the virus or very early stages, because the suggestion is that hcq is penetrating the virus membrane and zinc is blocking th virus RNA to multiply.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm taking 2000 iu
vitamin d is beneficial in general for a multitude of other reasons and recommend by doctors among other vitamins, it’s by no means a super secret specific cure

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
vitamin d is beneficial in general for a multitude of other reasons and recommend by doctors among other vitamins, it’s by no means a super secret specific cure
In the video I posted Youtube CEO said that they will remove videos recommending vitamin C... The world is emotional and whiny enough to bash vitamin D recommendations for whatever reason.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Vitamin D, as in that free shit you get from the sun? Sorry for those who gotta take supplements for that!
Older people can't absorb very well vitamin D through the skin. Also, north of the 37th parallel the sun can provide enough vitamin D for the summer and late spring months. You'll need supplementation during the rest of the year. Also, for a person with white skin - 15-20 minutes a day might be enough, but a black skinned person might need many hours of sunlight. Darker skin absorbs vitamin D much slower.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
In the video I posted Youtube CEO said that they will remove videos recommending vitamin C... The world is emotional and whiny enough to bash vitamin D recommendations for whatever reason.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm taking 2000 iu
:tup:

Vitamin D council recommends 2000 iu/day minimum and more if you get little or no sunlight. The body has an upper limit around 10,000 iu a day for natural production from the sun, which takes 20-30 minutes of half-body exposure in the summer. There’s this 2017 study that showed optimal vitamin d blood levels of 75nmol/L during times with no sunlight sources required 8000+ iu/day supplementation in adults. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28768407/

I’ve been taking 4000-5000 iu a day through the winter for a decade. Feel so much better for it and don’t get sick or see the winter strength training losses I did before.

Some of the best studies on Vitamin D have been done in the sport performance field. This guy links a whole bunch of sources on studies done. I found it pretty useful. http://stevenlow.org/a-closer-look-at-vitamin-d/

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Older people can't absorb very well vitamin D through the skin. Also, north of the 37th parallel the sun can provide enough vitamin D for the summer and late spring months. You'll need supplementation during the rest of the year. Also, for a person with white skin - 15-20 minutes a day might be enough, but a black skinned person might need many hours of sunlight. Darker skin absorbs vitamin D much slower.
i volunteer to provide as much vitamin D as the young women of Sweden need.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
You have retards claiming that vitamin C cures cancer as well. It's not just emotion, it's also obscene stupidity at play and it unfortunately can cause harm to desperate people that don't know any better.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
You have retards claiming that vitamin C cures cancer as well. It's not just emotion, it's also obscene stupidity at play and it unfortunately can cause harm to desperate people that don't know any better.
There was a case of a kid jumping out of an apartment window because he thought he is Harry Potter and had the ability to fly. Should we ban any information about Harry Potter?

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Do you truly think these two things are comparable?
My point was that idiots will do stupid life-threatening things all of the time. I can't feel sorry for someone that is ready to buy silver water from a religious nut or listens to Trump (who has around zero knowledge about health) and overdo his recommendation by drinking swim pool cleaner. I don't see a point to protect those people with censorship that can stop a valuable information reaching out to the public.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
My point was that idiots will do stupid life-threatening things all of the time. I can't feel sorry for someone that is ready to buy silver water from a religious nut or listens to Trump (who has around zero knowledge about health) and overdo his recommendation by drinking swim pool cleaner. I don't see a point to protect those people with censorship that can stop a valuable information reaching out to the public.
Fair enough. But as it stands now, in my opinion, "fake news" is the biggest threat to the western world at the moment, especially in the United States. This is of course amplified through social media. I can only see this being lessened slowly over generations through education, but there will be damage done before then. Now of course stupid people will be stupid no matter what, you can never stop that. But if you have, for example with a totally made up number, 5% of your population believing the coronavirus is a hoax, society overall will suffer because of it. Especially so when their vote is worth just as much as yours come election day. I've seen shit like the spread with my own eyes, it in itself is like a virus.

By no means am I going to pretend to be an expert, or that I have the answers to this problem. I would never want censorship of speech, but I can't blame YouTube for at least taking some sort of measures to remove attempt to remove themselves from this equation. At the end of the day, we can't just do nothing about this.

A bit of a tangent, but its just been on my mind a lot.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Fair enough. But as it stands now, in my opinion, "fake news" is the biggest threat to the western world at the moment, especially in the United States. This is of course amplified through social media. I can only see this being lessened slowly over generations through education, but there will be damage done before then. Now of course stupid people will be stupid no matter what, you can never stop that. But if you have, for example with a totally made up number, 5% of your population believing the coronavirus is a hoax, society overall will suffer because of it. Especially so when their vote is worth just as much as yours come election day. I've seen shit like the spread with my own eyes, it in itself is like a virus.

By no means am I going to pretend to be an expert, or that I have the answers to this problem. I would never want censorship of speech, but I can't blame YouTube for at least taking some sort of measures to remove attempt to remove themselves from this equation. At the end of the day, we can't just do nothing about this.

A bit of a tangent, but its just been on my mind a lot.
I think censorship on youtube and other media will only create heroes from people like Alex Jones and Davic Icke. It won't stop people from following them, I think it will even motivate their followers even more. You can't stop the fact that there will always be unscrupulous people and organizations that will try to benefit from this crisis and even create a bigger mess by pretending something that doesn't work can save your life for example. In the end of the day you can't censure the internet unless you want to become a state like China. Free speech is not the problem for me, stupid people doing stupid things is the problem but you can't stop people from drinking bleach, alcohol above 80% and giving money to some scam pastor.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That Besty is such a cunt, someone throw her in jail

https://www.salon.com/2020/05/22/be...c-to-impose-her-private-school-choice-agenda/

DeVos' comments came as she defended her decision to redirect coronavirus relief funds away from public schools with high numbers of impoverished students to private schools which tend to serve wealthy students. Congress allocated about $13.5 billion to help schools, most of which was intended to go to schools based on a formula that determines how many poor children they serve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)