Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (57 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
How did you get past the second paragraph and still posted this?

I love you and it sucks to see you like this.
Oh the melodramatic, the thing is though, it gives away your motives. Thankfully, i am free of those considerations, and I obviously don't expect you to understand the first thing about intellectual freedom.

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Should have been carrying an AK. Never would have fallen out the window then, amirite? ;)
I was just about to write it but I chose to go with the accident joke instead. If he had an automatic rifle he would have died only after a fight in which however his colleagues would have joined in to help. After such a deterrence the authorities would be reluctant to send killers this easily

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
New York State is set to have a phased reopening probably by the end of the month, on a regional basis depending on a number of factors. Of course, upstate will probably be opening up quicker as they are far less affected than downstate.

The following must be met:
  • A 14-day decline in hospitalizations, or fewer than 15 per day on average over three days.
  • A 14-day decline in virus-related hospital deaths, or fewer than five per day, averaged over three days.
  • A steady rate of new hospitalizations below 2 per 100,000 residents per day over three days.
  • A hospital vacancy rate of at least 30 percent.
  • An availability rate for intensive care unit beds of at least 30 percent.
  • At least 30 virus tests per 1,000 residents conducted each month.
  • At least 30 working contact tracers per 100,000 residents.

The phases are as follows:

Phase 1: Construction, manufacturing, select retail-curbside pickup
Phase 2: Professional services, retail, real estate, finance
Phase 3: Restaurants, hotels
Phase 4: Arts, education, recreation

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
IHME revised its death total from 67k a couple of weeks ago to 134k. Looks like I wasn’t wrong @Post Ironic about the death toll being 140k minium.
And all I used was simple arithmetic in my head instead of fancy machine learning models :sergio:
They just revised it this afternoon from 72,400 too. Death toll hit 69k and they finally decided that maybe more than 72k would die :lol2: :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)