Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (71 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
This thing is going to chance society.

I'm looking at this from my point of view. Many lawyers do traffic law. For some it's part of their business, for some it's all of their business. There is literally no traffic in Belgium now though. Which means no accidents, no fines, no court cases. If this lasts 3-4 months, you can bet many firms are going to feel this and will have to cut people.

And then there's the fact that more and more people will say they can always work from home. Which again means less traffic, but not just for a few months, but indefinitely.

This is just one little aspect in one area, but I'm sure there are many similar changes in other areas.

- - - Updated - - -

You act as if that's what it comes down to. It not that easy. It's not that easy at all. You as a lawyer should know we can write books about this debate.
people used to make similar arguments about the coal industry

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 9, 2015
China is such a bullshit country, can we please give them some freedom already??
USA biggest shithole in the world. Even worse than Zimbabwe or North-Korea.

- - - Updated - - -

China is such a bullshit country, can we please give them some freedom already??
USA biggest shithole in the world. Even worse than Zimbabwe or North-Korea. With your obese people what a joke

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
just as i said. how can china be allowed to own companies outside of the country when western and democratic countries aren't allowed to do that in china
the australian goverment should force buy out the chinese stake in that company after the sh*t they pulled.
most leaders are a bunch of pussies nowdays.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
UK deaths up 100 to 578 today, getting to those early-mid stage Spain and Italy figures.

Self-employed people going to be paid up to £2500 p/m by the government.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)