Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (55 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Coronavirus: Italy more deaths than China
Football Italia
6 Minutes Ago
I don’t know quite why it irritates me, but it does. Why dafuq is Football Italia reporting on coronavirus deaths? Dafuq does that have to do with football?

I mean, in the US the Weather Channel is reporting on coronavirus deaths. THE WEATHER CHANNEL. Cloudy with a chance of plague. What the crap is wrong with everyone?

Italy has been in lockdown for 10 days now. You would expect some slowing down.
China went into lockdown at 1k cases. It peaked at 80k. Chill.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
This is a good explainer of the massive public health disaster that are China's wet markets and the government's failure to close them. It's much less a story of "culture" and much more a story about a government captured by a powerful industry.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Fuck working in an office. I get up in the morning, brush my teeth, wipe my ass, get some coffee, and go to work on the computer.

If I take my son to school, then insert that after wiping my ass and before getting some coffee.

If I want to see chicks in the workplace I'll go on XNXX for Secretary Anal videos.

Where else can I get paid the amount of money I do while having Twin Peaks on in the background.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Fuck working in an office. I get up in the morning, brush my teeth, wipe my ass, get some coffee, and go to work on the computer.

If I take my son to school, then insert that after wiping my ass and before getting some coffee.

If I want to see chicks in the workplace I'll go on XNXX for Secretary Anal videos.

Where else can I get paid the amount of money I do while having Twin Peaks on in the background.
is wiping your ass something that you have to do even if you don't poop when you get older?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
As someone who works as a government underwriter, I can tell you why.

Lenders are getting besieged with refinance applications, and that, combined with the fact that appraisers are now very hesitant to go and do appraisals, which require outdoor and indoor inspections, are going to result in delayed loans, which costs the lenders money to extend rate locks. They are basically trying to stem the tide. The company I work for had to do the same thing.

And since refinancing is strictly a rate driven market vis a vis a purchase market which is more predicated upon relationships and delivering timely service, these lenders don't want to be sitting on all of these rate locks that will cost a significant amount of money to extend, if there is no indication of when these loans can get done.

- - - Updated - - -

We are getting delayed appraisals right now on a majority of our purchase loans, but there isn't really anything we can do about it. We can't force appraisers to go out there.
Thanks a lot! Based on this, do you know if the rates are going to fall within next 10-15 days?

- - - Updated - - -

Scum

- - - Updated - - -

Funny he shares the same last name with Aaron Burr, who wanted to sell Mississippi to Mexico.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)