Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (27 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
De Blasio said, although a decision has not been made, that we should be prepared to shelter in place. Alternate side parking rules have also been suspended, so that essentially proves beyond a doubt that a shelter in place order is coming.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Today Putin closed all borders

School children will go on vacation for 3 weeks

There is some panic in stores buying food

The number of cases of coronavirus in Russia has reached 114

it is also forbidden to gather in any place more than 50 people
Seems standard for all countries them. 114 for such a huge country is quite low imo.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,869
    Cases are starting to rise exponentially across the US as testing increases.

However, for some reason a lot of NBA players are getting tested, because a bunch of NJ Nets players have the virus. As long as we protect the fucking NBA players, god forbid they don't get the treatment they need. :rolleyes:

Apr 17, 2013
    Today Putin closed all borders

School children will go on vacation for 3 weeks

There is some panic in stores buying food

The number of cases of coronavirus in Russia has reached 114

it is also forbidden to gather in any place more than 50 people
    I saw that in Russia, supermarkets prepare trolleys with the essentials to avoid conflicts and selfish behavior.

ETUdqouXQA4L0W1?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,871
    All sorts of reports of nursing homes having cases of the virus now. I have no idea how one would protect those places from an outbreak -- unless their staff is tested and quarantined inside the facility itself. Millions of elderly are at risk here.

And while schools have been closed, I see a lot of kids playing together in the streets, and even teens congregating. Beaches are still open for spring break as well, with thousands of kids heading home later this week. Still a lot of spreadin' going on, and not just from the Coronavirus.

Despite everything going on, with lockdowns being ordered everywhere, there are still some folks that I work with pushing meetings in person next week. Such stupidity.

Nomuken

NUMB
    Contributor
    Dec 14, 2009
    What’s worry some is the long line at Turners Outdoor gun store. I’m a gun owner but I’m not running to the gun store for ammunition and arms. Crazy out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Pandemonium is ridiculous.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    Our cafeteria proposed today to eat lunch at your desk. While some people obliged, I still saw groups of 5 or 6 happily laughing it off over lunch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)