Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (61 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Wow never gave a crap about american politics but all those suggestions from the one linked here about coronavirus... makes you WoW
So messed up!
From Cuomo announcing stuff for New York to Trump to Biden2020 (he sound and looks senile) and his let's pick a woman as VP for the sake of it and without any meritocratic thinking but just cause she is a woman! To this Clyburn guy openly telling "he needs to pick a black woman as VP" to Danic Roem....

It's a wonder how America is still in place. Who really holds the reins? c'mon that circus can't be real.
I mean this is even more messed up than italian politics

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Wow never gave a crap about american politics but all those suggestions from the one linked here about coronavirus... makes you WoW
So messed up!
From Cuomo announcing stuff for New York to Trump to Biden2020 (he sound and looks senile) and his let's pick a woman as VP for the sake of it and without any meritocratic thinking but just cause she is a woman! To this Clyburn guy openly telling "he needs to pick a black woman as VP" to Danic Roem....

It's a wonder how America is still in place. Who really holds the reins? c'mon that circus can't be real.
I mean this is even more messed up than italian politics

Corona virus is SARS-CoV-2

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I’m not really familiar with NY state politics, but I’ve yet to meet one New Yorker who likes Cuomo. I’ve got a lot to learn.
But I agree that his moves have been spot on. He created a little bit of confusion regarding SUNY’s classes becoming online, but that wasn’t really a big deal.
Trump tweets bashing Cuomo about doing more :lol:

Meanwhile, president fuckwit and his cheerleaders have been saying Coronavirus is no big deal and a hoax by democrats to remove him from power. And three weeks ago, Trump said there would only be 1-2 covid-19 cases in America right now as he had it totally under control.

Not surprising though from a scummy piece of shit who refuses to take responsibility for anything.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Trump tweets bashing Cuomo about doing more :lol:

Meanwhile, president fuckwit and his cheerleaders have been saying Coronavirus is no big deal and a hoax by democrats to remove him from power. And three weeks ago, Trump said there would only be 1-2 covid-19 cases in America right now as he had it totally under control.

Not surprising though from a scummy piece of shit who refuses to take responsibility for anything.
No matter what party you are, infighting during a national emergency of this magnitude is disqualifying by itself. Sad that his supporters don’t see it.
A Facebook friend has created a group to share info on COVID-19, and Trump’s response inevitably came up. One of his supporters said “I’m not saying he’s perfect but he’s the best president United States ever had”. That’s just sad.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if @AndreaCristiano still supports Trump
Wanna bet?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I wonder if @AndreaCristiano still supports Trump
Restaurant business killing it right now... :shifty:

Although, according to Trump fanboi and world class spy, congressman Devin Nunes, anyone healthy should use this great opportunity to get into local restaurants and pubs easier, no line-ups ya know.

- - - Updated - - -

No matter what party you are, infighting during a national emergency of this magnitude is disqualifying by itself. Sad that his supporters don’t see it.
A Facebook friend has created a group to share info on COVID-19, and Trump’s response inevitably came up. One of his supporters said “I’m not saying he’s perfect but he’s the best president United States ever had”. That’s just sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Wanna bet?
Trump told governors it was their own responsibility to deal with the medical equipment shortage in ICUs, then tweeted Cuomo needed to do more. Surprised he’s not going after Newsom in California too. Seems to be taking his shots at everyone he dislikes during this crisis.

This from a president who was still saying Covid-19 was no big deal a week ago, didn’t want to let cruise ship full of Americans back into the country because it would make the numbers look bad, fired pandemic response team when he took office and slashed their budget to bare bones and now says that’s not his responsibility and no one could see this coming so we should hope for a miracle...

Trump’s biggest contribution thus far is learning two “big words” and using them. National Emergency.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)