Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (167 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Not to be unsympathetic to abuses to Black people in America, but that sh*t is 50-90 years ago now. Time to evolve. Unless you're seeing doses of the vaccine allocated for "whites only" and "coloreds only", man up and roll up your damn sleeve already.
This. stop treating them with kid gloves. This is a health emergency.
Who remembers this myth at the pandemic’s very beginning that this is a white man’s disease and black people are immune?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Iran is going through its 5th wave. That’s gotta be a record. 2 days ago a government official admitted they invested 720m euros in remdesivir as opposed to vaccines. Hard to come up with anything more incompetent than that.

948C943C-A8B2-4726-87F3-443A97725FBA.jpeg

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Starting today, the vaccine passport comes into play over here (only for "mass events", so not nearly as strict as in France, for example).
No more limits on attendances in football stadiums & other events. No more masks, distancing, etc "inside the zone".

You can bet your balls my vaccine passport is going to be working overtime the next few weeks! :tevez:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yeah I wouldn't take a Facebook survey too seriously.
Oh I did not realize it’s facebook survey. Then it’s obviously BS. What a garbage paper.
Such studies are done by sending paper surveys to houses not an online survey. I hope authors could finally shed some light the long standing question of “who’s the real GOAT, Messi or Ronaldo?” Based on some Facebook surveys.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Oh I did not realize it’s facebook survey. Then it’s obviously BS. What a garbage paper.
Such studies are done by sending paper surveys to houses not an online survey. I hope authors could finally shed some light the long standing question of “who’s the real GOAT, Messi or Ronaldo?” Based on some Facebook surveys.
Or in collaboration with Facebook Data, whatever that means:

"This analysis used the COVID Trends and Impact Survey (CTIS)9 56 , created by the Delphi Group at 57 Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) and conducted in collaboration with Facebook Data for 58 Good."

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Or in collaboration with Facebook Data, whatever that means:

"This analysis used the COVID Trends and Impact Survey (CTIS)9 56 , created by the Delphi Group at 57 Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) and conducted in collaboration with Facebook Data for 58 Good."
Given the number of participants it’s surely online. Sending out that many surveys via mail or even phone is impossible.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Starting today, the vaccine passport comes into play over here (only for "mass events", so not nearly as strict as in France, for example).
No more limits on attendances in football stadiums & other events. No more masks, distancing, etc "inside the zone".

You can bet your balls my vaccine passport is going to be working overtime the next few weeks! :tevez:
Use it as much as possible before they lock down everything.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11,833
    My Greece trip is, again, postponed. This time going to target June.

Hopefully they lockdown Europe completely for the next 9 months and then open up just in time for tourist season.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003

So you've heard it, gay bath houses: stock up on lube! :p

And uneducated.

wait...

https://unherd.com/thepost/the-most-vaccine-hesitant-education-group-of-all-phds/

(to be honest, I don't give much weight to these "surveys")
    I generally like a lot of things on Unherd for contrarian opinions. But then sometimes they elevate Facebook polls to science.

Although I honestly do think it's quite possible we're done now with actual lockdowns. :xfingers:
    After the past 18 months, has no one learned to not anger the gods? To never say never?

My Greece trip is, again, postponed. This time going to target June.

Hopefully they lockdown Europe completely for the next 9 months and then open up just in time for tourist season.
    Dude, it is like surfing a wave. You watch the ripples from afar and time your lunge between waves. It's not too hard to do when you're going a few months out. The time to strike is when the destination is a complete hotzone. It kind of assures a great chance of being a real Covid nadir by the time you arrive.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Because an anti-vax nurse didn’t trust the vaccine. :rofl:

How the fuck you become a medical professional while being an anti-vaxxer is beyond me.
    :lol2: Really, that was the reason? I thought it was a mistake only LOL.

Oh and I think there are huge amount of people from medical field right now that are against vaccine. I think plenty are doctors with quite big reputation. But I'll point out it's against this vaccine, not vaccine in general which they are all in favour of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)