Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (59 Viewers)

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Our vaccinations has slowed down considerably over the last 3 weeks cos our dickhead PM decided to export vaccines to boost his international image and left us hanging dry now. He opened up vaccinations to 18-45 age groups from May 1st but most people can't even find a vaccination centre around with any stock, including me.
Hope everything turns out ok for you guys. Media is presenting a pretty grim picture there in India. Unfortunately, most politicians the world over couldn’t care less for their constituents.
Stay safe.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
here the calls are about extended car warranties
Is it an Indian guy called Trevor? Although I did narrowly escape three car accidents in about 2 hours today (people drive like shit on a Friday because they get excited, and lots of people are on the roads again having not driven for months), so at least if one called it could have been a genuine call.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Is it an Indian guy called Trevor? Although I did narrowly escape three car accidents in about 2 hours today (people drive like shit on a Friday because they get excited, and lots of people are on the roads again having not driven for months), so at least if one called it could have been a genuine call.
lol no, they usually sound American but they all go directly to voicemail thanks to iPhone’s system where unknown numbers don’t ring

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Isn't there a ban already in place?
I think there is since last week, they even stopped Boris going to India, but British residents can of course return and quarantine. And at any one time how many British-Indians are in India at any one time? It's going to be in the tens of thousands, I'd imagine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)