Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (53 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
active cases (red, left chart) and daily new cases in hungary. the 1st wave wasn't bad at all, but for the 2nd wave, this is the steepest curve i've seen in any country. during the 1st wave, the biggest number of new daily cases was around 200. now we're hitting new highs every single day basically, the latest was 718. it's very quickly becoming a mess.

1599813392186.png

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I'm expecting a shitstorm v2 in like 2 weeks. I think schools will close and we'll see restrictions again.
Are they still testing people in Serbia? They have had less than 100 new cases per day. Whereas we have over 1.000 cases per day ffs

I guess this coming fall/winter will hit us hard, probably be the hardest time during this pandemic (if a vaccine really comes out in early 2021)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Are they still testing people in Serbia? They have had less than 100 new cases per day. Whereas we have over 1.000 cases per day ffs

I guess this coming fall/winter will hit us hard, probably be the hardest time during this pandemic (if a vaccine really comes out in early 2021)
Our number of tested people seem incredibly high compared to plenty of countries in the EU. We started off slowly but later on we tested quite a lot, and much more compared to countries surrounding us.

- I believe that plenty of those tests were the shitty Chinese ones
- I'm certain that our government is manipulating the numbers. They decreased the numbers before the elections, they increased the numbers once riots started and now they decreased the numbers since they wanted schools to re-open. I don't believe the numbers we're placing as the official ones. I know some people who work in hospitals and they say they had horrible stuff happen during the time we said we had ~100-150 positive cases. So I do think our government lies a lot.
- I do think we're gonna close down schools and see an increase in numbers soon
- I don't know what to think of Russian vaccines but apparently we're among the first countries to receive 'em
- fuck corona

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The media is driving people insane.
I think that goes generally for all nations. But I think it's the fragile mentality because majority of countries went through tough shit while folks in the US are soft teddy bears.

My friend works as a teacher over there and I hope she goes out normal after all this. She literally looks nuts at this point. I mean, their teachers are writing wills lol.

Such overload of their mind is gonna have a much worse impact than getting infected by corona.

maybe us people just spend too much time online
I think it's more healthy to sit infront of a PC (internet) than TV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)