Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (53 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Obviously but you just want that shit out of the way
Lately there are reports that a reinfection is possible. Also it looks like covid-19 IGG and IGM antibodies (antibody testing looks for them) are gone in most cases within 3 months.
So if I had the virus in March. I will test negative for antibodies and it looks like I can get reinfected. This is similar to the common cold which one of the strands is also a coronavirus,
On the other hand it looks like T-cells (another part of the immune system) offer some kind of immunity vs the virus but it is not clear what yet.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Lately there are reports that a reinfection is possible. Also it looks like covid-19 IGG and IGM antibodies (antibody testing looks for them) are gone in most cases within 3 months.
So if I had the virus in March. I will test negative for antibodies and it looks like I can get reinfected. This is similar to the common cold which one of the strands is also a coronavirus,
On the other hand it looks like T-cells (another part of the immune system) offer some kind of immunity vs the virus but it is not clear what yet.
That shits already been debunked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)