Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (114 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I live in a red state and our response at the state level has been laughable. Most leadership has been poor on this. If you’re pointing left v right on this you’re just trolling.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Regarding schools, like everything else, it's going to be done on the state level. I don't think it has been definitively decided yet here, but the most likely scenario at the moment is a partial reopening of schools with staggered schedules and a mixing of in-person with online learning. Thinking back to my High School days and how packed that school was at all times, this might be the best approach. But lets get to the fall first and see what happens, a lot can happen in two months.

Canada is great, but it wouldn't exist if not for the US
To be fair, that could be said about many nations.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Lmao fuck this administration. Giving out taxpayer money to so many bullshit corporations and churches that don’t contribute to society at all. I guess this is what capitalism is. Fucking snakes.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Don't worry you will get 30 million mexicans join your cause once that immigration amnesty goes through.

Really through, that's one disgusting post that you will no doubt regret writing, also so much for not politicizing the thread @Ronn
yeah, that’s not cool. Let’s keep the politics out of this thread as much as possible or we can start thread banning

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Agreed on the logic, but I think schools should be open.

My 4 year old is in pre-school right now, as we speak. 3 days a week, the same as Pre-COVID. Obviously with the size of classes being halved from 16 to 8, along with other restrictions.

Trust me when I tell you, my wife and I absolutely agonized over this decision. But we also knew that interaction with others, even on a limited basis, is fundamentally necessary to his development.

It's not an easy choice for any parent to make, but they should leave that decision to the Parents. You want to open up the schools? Go for it. But don't punish the children or their parents if they do not feel comfortable doing it yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)