Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (40 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Everybody has a ranch which is 700 miles away from the adjacent ranch?
That should reduce the infection rate too which apparently is not the case. It’s true though that Texas is not densely populated.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you go to the supermarket real quick and check if they still have UV lamps in stock?
Texas sun is so harsh that you get that for free.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Everybody has a ranch which is 700 miles away from the adjacent ranch?
That wouldn't explain Houston, Austin etc. though. But it does seem to either develop worse upon proximity and multiple contractions. Or it could just be that the virus has gotten weaker over time. US is what, a month or more behind? It's true of the UK and Italy, at least, that symptoms of those with the virus are generally less severe now.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
numbers are on the rise yet again here, around 250 cases per day now, although there are reports had we had 300/400+ a week ago, so i would say 250x3 is a realistic number

we had a good run, but then the gvt decided to ease things out, remove restrictions before the election (oh what a shocker) and more than 40k people were present on 3 football matches

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So Leicester has gone into a lockdown for another 2 weeks because of a rise in cases.

Other high risk towns/cities are Bradford, Rochdale and Barnsley.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Texas with 8000+ new cases, ~400 increase in hospitalizations and 57 deaths.
It’s okay, bro. The extremely stable genius and not in the slightest mentally ill president says ‘murica has already won the war against the invisible enemy and it will just disappear soon. He said the same thing back in March and April too, it would vanish just like a miracle. I trust him.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It’s okay, bro. The extremely stable genius and not in the slightest mentally ill president says ‘murica has already won the war against the invisible enemy and it will just disappear soon. He said the same thing back in March and April too, it would vanish just like a miracle. I trust him.
736AD251-0DD1-4CBC-B11D-235A2EFF23F3.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)