Corentin Tolisso - M C - Olympique Lyonnais (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I hope aswell :lol:

French media are talking about 30M + Bonus + Lemina,
what do you guys think about Lemina ? The offer is lesser than what we expected for our beast but still might be interesting if lemina show up good.
Its a good deal because of the monetary value, Lemina isn't particularly good though. Mind blowing that we signed him after his loan last year when he didn't show nearly enough. This year Allegri doesn't play him, he was a bad investment unless we make use of him as a transfer pawn this summer. He has some talent when it comes to technical skills but he lacks everything related to actual football, easily the worst understanding of the game in our team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
30M + Lemina is very good, we get a better and younger player for one we dont seem to have plans for anymore. Its also good for Lyon, they get 30M instead of 40M, but I dont think they can get a better player than Lemina for less than 25M, and he could be well worth that (and even more) in a few years at Lyon, where he certainly would be getting much more playing time than here
He was on a long term injury and last year often Khedira was injured and he was the first sub. So he played a lot.
I regret not selling to Leicester when rumors were that they offered 21m for him

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He was on a long term injury and last year often Khedira was injured and he was the first sub. So he played a lot.
I regret not selling to Leicester when rumors were that they offered 21m for him
Right now hes 5th choice, will be 6th with Tolisso incoming. 21M from Leicester was a garbage offer at that moment, he was worth 30M easily and we didnt want to sell because we were thin in the middle. Right now, we have a chance to sign a younger and more talented kid, so if giving up Lemina for him is needed, we should obviously do it

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Lemina has talent. Sadly he fell with allegri for some arcane reasons.

I would really have liked to see lemina used in different positions...because a lot of our players sucked in the 352,,,, he could have been useful for our 4231
I find Lemina average

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lemina may or may not be average, but he hasn't played enough for us to pass judgement. As for Sturaro, it's clear the guy is in the wrong profession. He's clearly two notches below average. Disco Stu and DJ Paolo should open a tattoo parlor with adjacent bar/pub.

It's a shame we didn't go all in for Kante, especially considering that we were probably aware that Pogba was on his way out.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Lemina may or may not be average, but he hasn't played enough for us to pass judgement. As for Sturaro, it's clear the guy is in the wrong profession. He's clearly two notches below average. Disco Stu and DJ Paolo should open a tattoo parlor with adjacent bar/pub.

It's a shame we didn't go all in for Kante, especially considering that we were probably aware that Pogba was on his way out.
Yes he has man. He clearly doesn't understand how football is played. He is like that kid who had fancy tricks so he conned everyone into thinking he would be good one day and got by without having to improve. Sturaro's passes are crap but at least he understand the game enough in terms of positioning and tactics, and can be useful like against Madrid or City where we don't need him to playmake.

At this level, Lemina is like playing with 1 player less. The only role where he can shine is that attacking box-to-box where he has no responsibilities but pushing forward with runs. An extremely poor man's Pogba.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Lemina is a good player but maybe not a good fit for us. A few injury issues. He's behind Khedira in a 3-man midfield. He gets even less of a look-in in a 2-man midfield. I think he could be a good player for Lyon or someone else. I think he is physically strong and technically pretty good, maybe he's not smart enough to be a really top player. His standing tackles and upper body strength are very impressive, and he can make some powerful runs forward.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yes he has man. He clearly doesn't understand how football is played. He is like that kid who had fancy tricks so he conned everyone into thinking he would be good one day and got by without having to improve. Sturaro's passes are crap but at least he understand the game enough in terms of positioning and tactics, and can be useful like against Madrid or City where we don't need him to playmake.

At this level, Lemina is like playing with 1 player less. The only role where he can shine is that attacking box-to-box where he has no responsibilities but pushing forward with runs. An extremely poor man's Pogba.
Don't get me wrong. I don't think Lemina is going to be anything special, but I still want to give him a chance to prove himself. As for Sturaro, he's absolute garbage. He's probably the worst midfielder we've had over the past decade or so.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
nice goal against roma :tup:

[video=dailymotion;x5ed7w0]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ed7w0_goal-hd-lyon-2-2-as-roma-09-03-2017_sport[/video]

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Its a no-brainer really.

The guy is strong, versatile, a good passer and a goalscorer.

In a market where everyone is overpriced, I think he is the safe bet.

We can forget about Veratti.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I've seen enough of him already to be totally convinced. Such a beast. Exactly what our midfields lacks.

Please done deal this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)