Corentin Tolisso - M C - Olympique Lyonnais (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I like Bernardeschi but for the price Fiorentina is asking... he is not ready for the top lvl.
If the price is below the 50m mark i'd get Sanchez
Sanchez might end up elsewhere, Bayern, City and PSG will likely be interested. there is no guarantee we will get him, even if we offer 70M and 7M wages to him, unless he pushes for a move to Juve only. if Fiorentina is willing to sell Federico to us, we will be after him for sure, no matter the price

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Sanchez might end up elsewhere, Bayern, City and PSG will likely be interested. there is no guarantee we will get him, even if we offer 70M and 7M wages to him, unless he pushes for a move to Juve only. if Fiorentina is willing to sell Federico to us, we will be after him for sure, no matter the price
Yeah Sanchez with a year of contract left can decide where he wants to go.
Let's pray that those teams will go moron for Monaco strikers (Silva and Mbappè)
Psg in that position is quite full.
Fiorentina put a 70m release clause good luck with that.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
SMS isnt a vice Marchisio, hes a Pogba type btb mid, he wont play there in a 3 man midfield.

also, we dont even know if Mandragora and Bentancur will be with the team next season, they can both easily be loaned out. on top of that, we dont know if we will stick with the 4231, because of our transfer policy of looking for opportunities 1st, rather than going for a specific player, so if we can get both Tolisso and Sergej, we should do definitely. might as well see something like this next season

Dani Alves Bonucci Chiellini Alex Sandro
Tolisso Pjanic Sergej
Bernardeschi
Dybala Higuain​

getting Sanchez and sticking with the 4231 would be good ofcourse, but there is no guarantee we will succeed in getting him
Or just play trident upfront:

Tolisso-Pjanić-Marchisio

Dybala-Higuain-Sanchez

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah Sanchez with a year of contract left can decide where he wants to go.
Let's pray that those teams will go moron for Monaco strikers (Silva and Mbappè)
Psg in that position is quite full.
Fiorentina put a 70m release clause good luck with that.
Really?
Damn.... that clause was made for Juventus to pay it especificaly. :cry:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Trust me. Sanchez as like Higuain wanted to come here before they left their previous clubs. Just at the time we never had the funds.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I really like and rate Bernardeschi, but he's worth nowhere near 70 million. It'd be absolutely retarded to pay that amount of money for him, when in all probability an 80 million outlay can get you BOTH Tolisso and Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)