Corentin Tolisso - M C - Olympique Lyonnais (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I really like and rate Bernardeschi, but he's worth nowhere near 70 million. It'd be absolutely retarded to pay that amount of money for him, when in all probability an 80 million outlay can get you BOTH Tolisso and Sanchez.
Nope. You can't get both with that money.

Besides Sanchez' wages would be like 3x more than someone like Bernardeschi.

Buy on AliExpress.com

michel

Mar 25, 2010
I don't know what are you talking about, but Bernardeschi didn't renew, he doesn't have any release caluse in his contract, as far as I know.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Nope. You can't get both with that money.

Besides Sanchez' wages would be like 3x more than someone like Bernardeschi.
Fair enough. Closer to 90 than 80. Still, and outlay of 90 million on a world class player, and a potentially WC player, is better than close to 70 on an enigmatic talent.

I'd rather pay Sanchez 7.5 or even 8 million in wages, then give Bernardeschi 3.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well, if they want to make Sanchez 3-4th best paid player in Europe they can have him
I don't think he'll go to another EPL team, and he won't be returning to Spain. I know Conte loves him, but I feel he has other objectives. United and City have enough attackers, and he isn't going to Liverpool. PSG have Draxler, Di Maria, Cavani, Lucas Moura, and that kid they just bought from Benfica, so they are stacked. ATM (if they lose Griez), and Bayern are the two most dangerous opponents in this particular transfer saga.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I don't think he'll go to another EPL team, and he won't be returning to Spain. I know Conte loves him, but I feel he has other objectives. United and City have enough attackers, and he isn't going to Liverpool. PSG have Draxler, Di Maria, Cavani, Lucas Moura, and that kid they just bought from Benfica, so they are stacked. ATM (if they lose Griez), and Bayern are the two most dangerous opponents in this particular transfer saga.
I wont exclude City and PSG yet. Even United if they cant get Griezmann and/or Ibra leaves. Pep already worked with him in Barca, and he was the one that requested them to buy Sanchez iirc. Currently they play Sterling-Sane-Aguero/GBJ. Sanchez would walk straight into that lineup easily. PSG might drop Matuidi and go 4231 with Draxler as their 10 if they had Sanchez, I feel like they dont have that many areas to improve and wouldnt want to pass up on such opportunity. Bayern is the obvious choice, perfect Ribery replacement for them. Dont think Atletico is a threat, they wont be able to offer him more than 6M a year imo. Its between us, Bayern and the sheikh clubs, eventually United and Chelsea could enter the race, but a lot will depend on who Alexis will chose, and wages will play a big part in that

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I assumed Arsenal wouldn't sell Alexis to another English club, but then I remembered it was Arsenal, they'll sell for the highest offer to their nearest neighbour.

Otherwise I'd only see PSG and Bayern (potentially) as rivals to sign him, along with Suning Milano (no CL football).

LyonFan

Mar 7, 2017
I hope aswell :lol:

French media are talking about 30M + Bonus + Lemina,
what do you guys think about Lemina ? The offer is lesser than what we expected for our beast but still might be interesting if lemina show up good.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

what do you guys think about Lemina ? The offer is lesser than what we expected for our beast but still might be interesting if lemina show up good.
He's more suited to the french league and you'd get a pretty good talent. I'm sad its not working out for him as i liked

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

Last year Lemina was very good but sadly he spent a lot of time injured and now with Khedira being always healthy lost his chances to play.
He's a good player but nothing oustading. Actually I'm sad we didn't sell to Leicester last summer...

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I assumed Arsenal wouldn't sell Alexis to another English club, but then I remembered it was Arsenal, they'll sell for the highest offer to their nearest neighbour.

Otherwise I'd only see PSG and Bayern (potentially) as rivals to sign him, along with Suning Milano (no CL football).
So no real opposition to us then. Er wait a minute...........

- - - Updated - - -

30m + bonus(es) + Lemina strikes me as being a good deal for all parties.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
30M + Lemina is very good, we get a better and younger player for one we dont seem to have plans for anymore. Its also good for Lyon, they get 30M instead of 40M, but I dont think they can get a better player than Lemina for less than 25M, and he could be well worth that (and even more) in a few years at Lyon, where he certainly would be getting much more playing time than here

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Can we convince them to take Sturaro instead, or perhaps we can send him to Arsenal in a deal for Sanchez? I'd even pay for shipping and tattoo removal costs :donedeal:
Sturaro will never leave. He will score in 3 different CL finals to win us the trophies, win Euro and WC for Italy, retire at Juve with 15 scudetti, become assistant coach to Gattuso for 3 seasons, and then take over as head coach for Juve. We will build a statue of him infront of J stadium, it will have the Rick Ross tattoo on its arm and 3 CL trophies beneath it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lemina has talent. Sadly he fell with allegri for some arcane reasons.

I would really have liked to see lemina used in different positions...because a lot of our players sucked in the 352,,,, he could have been useful for our 4231

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)