Corentin Tolisso - M C - Olympique Lyonnais (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
In reality we would have Marchisio, Khedira, Pjanic, Tolisso and Rincon for the 2 man midfield, and them 5 + Sturaro for the 3 man midfield. Lemina is gone imo, Mandragora never plays and will be loaned out I think, same for Rodrigo
Why should we buy tolisso then? 4 guys and a 18 19 years old kid from primavera are more than enough for 2 positions. Invest in something we really lack. If khedira leaves then yes..bring him.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why should we buy tolisso then? 4 guys and a 18 19 years old kid from primavera are more than enough for 2 positions. Invest in something we really lack. If khedira leaves then yes..bring him.

2 reasons I think. The 1st one being that Tolisso is an opportunity. Young, talented and (so far) under the radar of the richest clubs out there. We have also been following him for a while so Marotta and Paratici see something big in him. 2nd reason imo, we want to be able to play different formations other than the 4231, and most of them require 3 CMs (352, 343, 442, 433, 4321, 4312), so having 5 to rotate would be necessary (Mandragora and Bentancur wont be here next season imo, maybe only Bentancur if we keep him as backup AM).

There is one more possibility which I (hopefully wrongly) predicted months ago and dont like to mention, and that is - this might be the last season of Lucky Sami in Turin. I said he might want to play another year in Germany before WC2018, and then leave to MLS. Yes, hes still young for that, but I somehow cant exclude it. Hes won everything he could and played for the 2 biggest clubs in Europe. What challenge is left for him to do here if we win the CL this season? No idea, hopefully im wrong

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Because midfield is our weakest area and needs strengthening. I thought that was pretty obvious. Marchisio, Pjanic, and Khedira are not enough. Lemina is as good as gone, and I don't rate the other mids. I don't understand what's so difficult to understand about wanting a potentially world class 22 year old CM who runs all day and has tremendous technical ability.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Because midfield is our weakest area and needs strengthening. I thought that was pretty obvious. Marchisio, Pjanic, and Khedira are not enough. Lemina is as good as gone, and I don't rate the other mids. I don't understand what's so difficult to understand about wanting a potentially world class 22 year old CM who runs all day and has tremendous technical ability.
and maybe next year our new manager gonna switch to 4-3-3 and we'd need another strong cm!

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I prefer Tolisso and rate him higer, but we need more CM's so I'd get both.
moar? just count how many we have for 2 spot :( unless we switch back to a 3 man midfield... we're pretty packed up.

Marchisio
Sturaro
Mandragora
Khedira
Pjanic
Rincon
Betancour

Unless both Khedira and Mandragora leave hardly we'll spend 65-70m for those 2.
Tough i'd like a midfield with Pjanic/Sturaro-Milinkovic/Marchisio-Tolisso/Betancour

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
moar? just count how many we have for 2 spot :( unless we switch back to a 3 man midfield... we're pretty packed up.

Marchisio
Sturaro
Mandragora
Khedira
Pjanic
Rincon
Betancour

Unless both Khedira and Mandragora leave hardly we'll spend 65-70m for those 2.
Tough i'd like a midfield with Pjanic/Sturaro-Milinkovic/Marchisio-Tolisso/Betancour
SMS isnt a vice Marchisio, hes a Pogba type btb mid, he wont play there in a 3 man midfield.

also, we dont even know if Mandragora and Bentancur will be with the team next season, they can both easily be loaned out. on top of that, we dont know if we will stick with the 4231, because of our transfer policy of looking for opportunities 1st, rather than going for a specific player, so if we can get both Tolisso and Sergej, we should do definitely. might as well see something like this next season

Dani Alves Bonucci Chiellini Alex Sandro
Tolisso Pjanic Sergej
Bernardeschi
Dybala Higuain​

getting Sanchez and sticking with the 4231 would be good ofcourse, but there is no guarantee we will succeed in getting him

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
SMS isnt a vice Marchisio, hes a Pogba type btb mid, he wont play there in a 3 man midfield.

also, we dont even know if Mandragora and Bentancur will be with the team next season, they can both easily be loaned out. on top of that, we dont know if we will stick with the 4231, because of our transfer policy of looking for opportunities 1st, rather than going for a specific player, so if we can get both Tolisso and Sergej, we should do definitely. might as well see something like this next season

Dani Alves Bonucci Chiellini Alex Sandro
Tolisso Pjanic Sergej
Bernardeschi
Dybala Higuain​

getting Sanchez and sticking with the 4231 would be good ofcourse, but there is no guarantee we will succeed in getting him
I like Bernardeschi but for the price Fiorentina is asking... he is not ready for the top lvl.
If the price is below the 50m mark i'd get Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)