Corentin Tolisso - M C - Olympique Lyonnais (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree: He went for the ball. Perhaps he was slightly overzealous and frustrated seeing as the tackle was in the 90th minute, and the game was all but lost, but I didn't see any malice or harmful intent in the tackle.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Would love to see him do that to Joao Mario/Nainngolan/Allan etc :baus:
Would love to see him do that to Pogba in CL, 3 years from now when ManU finally qualifies again. :weee:
Vidal-esque tackle :tuttosport:
That's a yellow card in South America
Yeeesss :touched::tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

If you leave the ground and go studs first it is always a red nowadays. Rightly so imo as such challenges are really dangerous.
Just close your eyes and imagine him ending messi's career

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Chiellini´s Banzai tackle in the inter match was nuts tho :D

Reminded me when he slidetackle Cristiano some years ago, that was epic

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Vidal-esque tackle :tuttosport:
Definitely, exactly how he used to tackle. But cleanly win the ball. If the St. Etienne player wasn't 52 years old it could have been even worse.

Didn't look that bad at all, but in the context of the game with the massive reaction it's easy to see why refs give reds for that.

Wasn't as dangerous as some of the stud tackles you see. There is a reason why refs often give reds for any lunge at speed though, the game is a lot faster now.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I bet Aulas will keep hold of him for at least another year; he'll probably make him the second highest player in the team, and sell Valbuena and Ghezzal to make the money for it.

He's having a really good season, monster of a midfielder :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)