Corentin Tolisso - M C - Olympique Lyonnais (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not especially. He confirmed in an interview on Sunday that he wanted to leave the club and find out something else.
Do you think he can play the role Mandzukic has in our 4231? Does he run a lot and helps in defense?

- - - Updated - - -

No space unless Mandzu leaves, and doubt he wants to play third fiddle either. Way too expensive player for that too.
I think we would only target someone like him if Mandzukic leaves anyway so that goes without saying

Jul 2, 2006
I couldn't see the match, but he was expelled yesterday during the derby against Saint-Etienne.

[video=dailymotion;x5ardd2]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ardd2_les-insultes-de-corentin-tolisso-envers-fabien-lemoine-et-loi-c-perrin-apre-s-son-tacle-saint-etienn_sport[/video]
Looks like lost his mind for a moment, like Melo.

Apr 17, 2013
Do you think he can play the role Mandzukic has in our 4231? Does he run a lot and helps in defense?
He made his formation as a striker, but he began his profesionnel career as a winger at the time of lisandro lopez. Since 4years and the departure of the Argentine he plays in the axis like striker or second striker.

To put it on the wing is the spoiled in my opinion for him and for us, if we look for a winger as much to trust pjaca.

Looks like lost his mind for a moment, like Melo.
The frustration of losing against a crap team in a derby.
Fabien lemoine, the saint-etienne player come into play in the 86th , in 6 minutes he expelled ghezzal and tolisso.:lol:

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Exactly what I was going to say. Dybala was 40 million or so. The market is barmy.
Quite right. We were partially responsible for the inflation of transfer fees generally as a result of the Higuain purchase. And the Pogba sale.

If the general consensus is largely favourable about the qualities of this Lyon player then if he is to be a regular starter with effect from 1/7/17 >> he would surely warrant a fee of circa €40m which is the new minimum consideration for someone who is accepted by an overwhelming % of knowledgeable football watchers as a totally reliable purchase.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I couldn't see the match, but he was expelled yesterday during the derby against Saint-Etienne.

[video=dailymotion;x5ardd2]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ardd2_les-insultes-de-corentin-tolisso-envers-fabien-lemoine-et-loi-c-perrin-apre-s-son-tacle-saint-etienn_sport[/video]
Ah, I see. So he's retarded. He can stay there then.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Quite right. We were partially responsible for the inflation of transfer fees generally as a result of the Higuain purchase. And the Pogba sale.

If the general consensus is largely favourable about the qualities of this Lyon player then if he is to be a regular starter with effect from 1/7/17 >> he would surely warrant a fee of circa €40m which is the new minimum consideration for someone who is accepted by an overwhelming % of knowledgeable football watchers as a totally reliable purchase.
Agree. Reliable players are costly and so is potential. If this guy is expected to walk into our first 11 but with room for improvement he'll not be cheap but will also vw worth his prixetag.

Enviado desde mi LT30p mediante Tapatalk

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014

That was a nice hackish tackle. I like the kid, he has fire in him. And he's not afraid to speak out his mind.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Would love to see him do that to Pogba in CL, 3 years from now when ManU finally qualifies again. :weee:
Come on, man. I do understand that Pogba left us, but wishing mu to play in CL? Fuck them, no CL for them ever, Tolisso will smash Paul in European Supercoppa after great mu at last win EL.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Come on, man. I do understand that Pogba left us, but wishing mu to play in CL? Fuck them, no CL for them ever, Tolisso will smash Paul in European Supercoppa after great mu at last win EL.
They can play preseason friendly with the European elites. Otherwise they can stay without winning anything ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)