[Coppa] Parma vs Juventus (8 Viewers)

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I have no beef with that, I said the same things before. I just don't get everyone turning their back on the man without the season even starting. That's my main problem.
No one is turning there backs on him... at least I am not. I am just saying he shouldn't start based on his form. The fact that we disagree on his past is irrelevant. Any player can turn it around at any time. That is why we need to judge everyone in the now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Andy... it was the truth, but a weak point. Everyone has different hurdles. His might be higher, but he still needs to jump them on his own. Ranieri can't go knocking them over for him. Let him be a man.
I'm not talking about Ranieri, I'm talking about fans who don't want to give Tiago a chance. Thankfully, though, it seems Ranieri is smart enough to give most a chance in the team, rotating players around early in the season.

I would like to see a Tiago - Zanetti - Almiron midfield against Cagliari.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
:disagree: It's not making excuses... it's called reality.

And while other players might look better right now, it's wrong for people to seemingly turn their back on Tiago after just one real match. This is what you call being shortsided. That's why I'm always on here complaining about people bashing Tiago every fucking day. Give him a chance and he will eventually show his worth, just like he did everywhere he has played.
No, they call it shortsighted actually :D.

I'm not turning my back on Tiago. He deserves his chance, but he won't be a starter as long as he does not fully convince during his chances, while the others do.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I'm not talking about Ranieri, I'm talking about fans who don't want to give Tiago a chance. Thankfully, though, it seems Ranieri is smart enough to give most a chance in the team, rotating players around early in the season.

I would like to see a Tiago - Zanetti - Almiron midfield against Cagliari.
Tiago has had plenty of chances and I tihnk most people thought he should have started against Parma (including myself). You are picking fights for no reason. I assure you of this.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No, they call it shortsighted actually :D.

I'm not turning my back on Tiago. He deserves his chance, but he won't be a starter as long as he does not fully convince during his chances, while the others do.
:lol2: Yeah, you're right, I didn't notice the error.

Nocerino has not been totally convincing either, however he has been deployed out on the right of midfield, tending to hug the wing. He's more useful in the center.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Tiago has had plenty of chances and I tihnk most people thought he should have started against Parma (including myself). You are picking fights for no reason. I assure you of this.
Not really. People are already insinuating that Tiago is a waste of money, which is simply a wrong assessment at this point.

Sep 19, 2006
Plenty of chances!!!!!!!!!
1 match & 30 min. are never plenty of chances,Morinho kept starting sheva for more than 10 matches & he SUCKED every match but he kept on starting him coz he knew his potential but in the end he showed that he just cant cope with Morinho's style of play.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Giving someone a chance doesn't mean handing them a starting spot. TBA, when he and Almiron got here, they were the starters. He lost his spot (for whatever reason) and has to gain it back. Everyone has had equal chances. Everyone gets what they earn. Ranieri is doing a good job with him, but Tiago needs to do a better job when he gets to play 90 like he did last night. Against Cagliari, we don't need an experimental formation. If Camo is back we need to play 442 with Zanetti and Almiron or with Nocerino and Almiron. If Camo isn't we line up the same way we did vs. Livorno.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
:lol2: Yeah, you're right, I didn't notice the error.

Nocerino has not been totally convincing either, however he has been deployed out on the right of midfield, tending to hug the wing. He's more useful in the center.
I think it is a huge waste to put Nocerino on the wing. Pointless. He is combatibe, but he is too good in the center.

He played so well as a destroyer. I thought he earned a spot. If anyone is getting forced out after deserving a starting spot it is Nocerino.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Plenty of chances!!!!!!!!!
1 match & 30 min. are never plenty of chances,Morinho kept starting sheva for more than 10 matches & he SUCKED every match but he kept on starting him coz he knew his potential but in the end he showed that he just cant cope with Morinho's style of play.
Tiago is not Sheva.

And in two games... he has had just as much starting time as Nocerino and Zanetti. That is not a good point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)