Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Del Piero - Iaquinta
Palladino - Tiago - Nocerino/Zanetti - Camoranesi
Molinaro - Criscito - Andrade - Zebina
Belardi

Something like this, perhaps?
I wouldn't risk Criscito as he played injured last night against Livorno, maybe Boum or Legro instead of him.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i would try and keep the defense pairing as they need match practice with chiellini, so maybe something like this

gigi
zebina-andrade-cristicio-chiellini

brazzo(camo)-almiron-zanetti-neddy

------------Trezi-----palladino----------

i would give alex timeoff and maybe even take off neddy in the 2nd half and bring in Iaqiunta with putting palladino on the left. Camo should at least get 30mins

also if mimmo is not 100% he shouldn't play and the BOUM would get his first start

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I expect DP and Iaquinta to start upfront with Palladino coming in for Alex in the second half. Tiago should definitely start this one and Camo too if he's fit.

Jun 13, 2007
I'd love for Ranieri to take this game more seriously than the usual coppa games . He should definetely rest some of his players but the coppa would be a nice thing to win this year and perhaps our best chance since inter , milan , roma , won't be taking it so seriously . The coppa could be our champions league this year .

I'd like to see palladino play in this one . still prefer him over Iaquinta , playing them together would be a great way for Ranieri to see the difference in skills .

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Perhaps:
--------------Belardi
Zebina-Boum-Legro-Molinaro
---Tiago-Almiron-Zanetti
----Olivera------Palladino
------------Iaquinta
Maybe Camo instead of Almiron or Zanetti.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)