[Coppa Italia] Roma 1-0 JUVENTUS (Jan. 21st 2014) (18 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
SELL MIDGET.
SELL ISLA
SELL QUAG.
SELL PADOIN
Mirko is a teacher for all them in every aspect of the game.
Fuck I am so pissed of.
Ingenious Conte playing without 6 starters.
Yeah, if there was one match this season where Mirko could have been the difference maker, it's this one. Unlike Quag and Giovinco, he knows that he still has a chance to become a starter, and he'd have been more motivated than the rest when facing his old club. Shame this Inter thing happened right before this match.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
And people bragged how we had an amazing depth.

I'm not saying they should humiliate Roma's first team, but what I saw tonight was pathetic.

I'm disappointed by many players but yeah, Isla has to be on the top. I can't believe that's the same player from Udinese. At the moment he looks like a 40 year old who never played professional football.
They barely beat us tonight, they were even more pathetic than us.

Our second team would probably fight for an EL place.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
“It was a victory we wanted at all costs. We changed from the defeat in Turin and tonight proved we are at the same level as a great Juve,” Totti told Rai Sport.

FUck off you fucking pathetic excuse for an italian
This was inevitable. Remember Napoli after the Italian Cup win in 2012?? that spurred them on to 2nd place finish in 12/13. This win will give Roma hope and strength to fight on till the end.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
“It was a victory we wanted at all costs. We changed from the defeat in Turin and tonight proved we are at the same level as a great Juve,” Totti told Rai Sport.

FUck off you fucking pathetic excuse for an italian
The best thing is that Totti is so dumb he genuinely believes it, which is only good for us.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Our starting eleven is great, but we really miss some player types in the team.

One of the main reasons for me wanting Zuniga last summer, is because I don't wont to see Peluso play in that position, he don't have the skills for it. Zuniga isen't worldclass, but surely he is good going forward, and with him we could actually play the same way we do with Asamoah. We loose a important dimension without Asamoah, or flank players need to have the skill going forward, especially in matches we aren't going to dominate the other team.

The same could be said about Giovinco and Quagliarella IMO, Tevez-Llorente is class, and they offer us something we was lacking last year, the ability to hold up the boll. Vucinic was the only forward with the skill IMO, I would rather have a Gilardino-Muriel choice on the bench, because they have the same abilitys as Tevez-Llorente (ofcourse not even close in class) but still one target and one with skills. It's easier to play the same type of football with players who share the teams charestics.

My english sucks, but I hope you understand my views. Just my personal opinions :D

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
What summed up this bare minimum, not giving a fuck attitude (besides the lineup and general lack of fight) was that shot at the end by Vidal. It really did look like he was aiming to shoot OVER the goals on purpose. It was ridiculous.
Lol, that shoot was halfassed for sure. But i think conte is right, why risk inj and exhustion physically and mentally by giving our all in This comp? If we had dropped 1 point or gotten 1 inj it wouldnt have Been worth it. Conte won in my book.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
They have no single chance before the goal.Period .They played like shit too and scored from only chance(luck for us) and we play even worst.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Can't believe I wasted 90+ minutes watching this shit...pathetic performance, why did Conte rest so many important players? Cant they handle 2-3 games in a week? Give me 4 million a season..i'll play seven days a week.

Marchisio is pathetic
Isla is hopeless
Quag was invisible today, but he's usually more effective and quite a good scorer
Gio even though he didn't do much, should have gotten Benatia sent off and wont a few good free kicks even though he should have been awarded more..ref was poor today..
Pirlo was pretty poor too

Pogba Tevez and LLorente should have started then rested if we got the lead..we usually always put 2-3 past Roma anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)