[Coppa Italia] Roma 1-0 JUVENTUS (Jan. 21st 2014) (4 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Most of all I am pissed off that Roma played like shit.So we played worse.What fuckimg strategy was that ,please someone educate me,what the fuck was those strategy playing without 5 starters.What.And we must sell Giovinco-the smallest midget,Isla.Vucinic is twice better than them both.
What a fucking gambling and a fairy tales that we will win three titles.Maybe scudetto,but more than that,Europa League,no way .Mark my words.Giovinco can only play for Parma that is his limit,little midget.We payed 12mil for half his deal.Isla ,gave him fo free to someone it woukd be cheaper.I would appreciate why our ingenious Conte played without 6 starters?Maybe I do not know anything about football so someone please educate me why he plays without more than half of the team????????.And worst of all Roma also played like a Serie B team.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
The most annoying thing about the game was not losing, but Roma acting like they won the champions league final. fuck you roman dogs

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Imo conte is focusing 110% on securing the 30 offical scudetto, 3 in a row is also historic. The players did what they were instructed to do, which was the bare minimum.
What summed up this bare minimum, not giving a fuck attitude (besides the lineup and general lack of fight) was that shot at the end by Vidal. It really did look like he was aiming to shoot OVER the goals on purpose. It was ridiculous.

Dec 24, 2012
Any replay of the disallowed goal?

- - - Updated - - -

The most annoying thing about the game was not losing, but Roma acting like they won the champions league final. fuck you roman dogs
Honestly that says it all about that Roma side. Totti coming out and saying "this proves we are at the same level"...Ha. Pathetic.

Jan 21, 2014
The mentality of demeaning the Coppa Italia compared to the scudetto is probably what makes Juve a failure when it comes to the CL. The same snob spirit which led to the draw in December; personally I predict the same scenario will happen against Trabzonsport.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Juventino★★★;4430090 said:
exactly, Conte made it clear since he was in charge
Yeah, but I thought it's about giving playing time to Del Piero and it's a one season thingy. Looks like it became a tradition.

Jul 20, 2012
“It was a victory we wanted at all costs. We changed from the defeat in Turin and tonight proved we are at the same level as a great Juve,” Totti told Rai Sport.

FUck off you fucking pathetic excuse for an italian

Nov 1, 2002
The mentality of demeaning the Coppa Italia compared to the scudetto is probably what makes Juve a failure when it comes to the CL. The same snob spirit which led to the draw in December; personally I predict the same scenario will happen against Trabzonsport.
please stop talking about this mentality thing... we were playing with reserves :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Our reserves should not have I don't give a shit mentality.
They didn't. That's how good they are.

Particularly disappointed in Isla. What a flop he turned out to be. I didn't expect much from Peluso, and Qaug+Giovinco are too weak for what is the best defense so far this season. The reserves are simply not up to Roma's first team level, while the starters were the ones with the wrong approach.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
SELL MIDGET.
SELL ISLA
SELL QUAG.
SELL PADOIN
Mirko is a teacher for all them in every aspect of the game.
Fuck I am so pissed of.
Ingenious Conte playing without 6 starters.
And please no one to dare to say that Coppa is not important because ingenious Conte says we will win three titles.So Coppa is important and you can not gamble.FUCK.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
They didn't. That's how good they are.

Particularly disappointed in Isla. What a flop he turned out to be. I didn't expect much from Peluso, and Qaug+Giovinco are too weak for what is the best defense so far this season. The reserves are simply not up to Roma's first team level, while the starters were the ones with the wrong approach.
And people bragged how we had an amazing depth.

I'm not saying they should humiliate Roma's first team, but what I saw tonight was pathetic.

I'm disappointed by many players but yeah, Isla has to be on the top. I can't believe that's the same player from Udinese. At the moment he looks like a 40 year old who never played professional football.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I didn't have much hope after seeing our formation, we even did better than I expected considering we played our main challengers in scudetto race on their own turf with their best starting eleven.

My only regret about this game is that we could have won if we did play Caceres or even Padoin instead of that poor excuse for a footballer and made Tevez - Llorente changes earlier. Quag was in ghost mode, Gio was trying but he just isn't made for Serie A, maybe he should try Spain or Cyprus.

And not to forget Bonucci. :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)