[Coppa Italia] Roma 1-0 JUVENTUS (Jan. 21st 2014) (11 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
And from tomorow will start the promises how we must change the attitude,starting from the first match against Lazio.I am fed up with this idiotic tales.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
People is really harsh on Giovinco!

- We have to make use our players strenght's - rocket balls alle evening from Bonucci and Barzagli is not Giovinco's strenght, with a big man on his back - he is WQ in small spaces! He was shit tonight, but was not all his fault - atleast he tried!

- Quack :help: He is so much shit!! He did nothing!! And looses the ball every single time! Was and has never been more than a Inter Player!!

- Only good thing is that the top 3 teams in serie A is getting stronger! two seasons ago, we would have won the scudetto with the team today!

- Last thing! Veratti in the summer!! Or no playmaker - play with power players!! NO MORE PIRLO!!
agree, i think gio is played out of position. would do fantastic on the left in a 4-3-3

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I'd rather blow off the Coppa and kick their asses in the league match in their stadium, but that's just me. Clearly we suck at elimination competitions, and the Coppa is about the worst of it.
you rather a 11 point lead than a 8 point lead + Cup? wow!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I just hope the team fights for EL, and our coach take it seriously from now on.
I think I have to agree with others here. The CL and the CI are more than sufficient proof that this club either sucks at elimination competitions or it simply does not care.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I think this says it all about Isla. The club he plays for, who has access to every minute of every game, could only come up with 40 seconds worth of footage to demonstrate what he did in a full entire season.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
FFS this tournament is for the bench players! Conte said it a lot of times, what else can't you guys understand?
Exactly!

I do want the silver star as well,but it has been for the last 20 years already guys.we DO NOT CARE about that competition.
No one in the club.and you can tell that also by players attitude tonight.
You have seen that Vidal,Pirlo,Bonucci they were just uninterested,played like a fucking friendly.
And we always do it,playing subs and 2nd lineups players,but it's the will and motivation we don't have for this tournament.
And Conte keeps on saying that he will use 2nd team guys in CI.

We should just not raise our hope for CI and hope that one day maybe our reserve team wil win it.
I think I have to agree with others here. The CL and the CI are more than sufficient proof that this club either sucks at elimination competitions or it simply does not care.
Lazio on Saturday,FORZA JUVE!!!!

Jul 20, 2012
“I didn’t see Juve looking particularly superior in Turin, nor were we particularly superior here. The two teams are on a similar level and I am pleased to say that.”

Federico Peluso had the ball in the net at the dawn of the second half, but the goal was not given because the linesman flagged Mauricio Isla’s cross had gone out of play.

“It seemed ok to me on the pitch, but I honestly don’t know, as I was at a different angle to the linesman. I hope he made the right decision. If this time we were helped, then in other occasions we were penalised, so we’ll take it!

“I’ll be honest, if I had been on the other team in that situation then I would’ve protested a lot, because from my position it didn’t look out of play,” confessed De Rossi.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I think this says it all about Isla. The club he plays for, who has access to every minute of every game, could only come up with 40 seconds worth of footage to demonstrate what he did in a full entire season.

Let's not forget that half the clips in that 40 second video are of failed crosses and shots. :lol:

If Juve weren't so broke, i'd happily release Isla.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
That Peluso goal was definitely regular.But ,hey if we put 3 goals in their net who will mention that goal.Who mentions Dodos hand playing clear penalty when we won in Turin.Nobody.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Well given those two posibilities... I would choose to suck. xD
At least that can be improved, but not taking seriously the EL, in our Stadium and the prestige of wining an international cup title is nonsense for the club not to care about.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
This excuse that its just the Coppa Italia is stupid..its another trophy which we can win, we all know we're not too strong in Europe and theres always a chance we won't win the EL..

The Scudetto and Coppa italia would sort of make up for the disaster in the CL..we're now back to old ways where winning the Serie A is a given, any other trophies are big bonuses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)