[Coppa Italia] Roma 1-0 JUVENTUS (Jan. 21st 2014) (22 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Honestly the approach and mentality of our players reminded me of our Pre-season friendlies in the US this year, no motivation whatsoever. Only in the summer I actually supported they're lameassery, but this is Coppa ffs. Not the most important competition, not by far, but still no fucking friendly :sergio:

If Roma now actually get their silver star, I'm gon' be real mad.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
thats how conte plays roma, we cant give them space, the moment we did they scored, yes our midfield sucked donkey balls but i feel the ref mistakes is what got us out and not roma
the midfield had no release, every time Giovinco and Quagliarella lost the ball. Tevez and Llorente there would have made the world of difference.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
not saying it was a good performance at all but fuck Tagliavento he let Roma batter our players physically.

pretty sure strootman was offside in the builup to roma's goal too
True, the ref was bad.
I think he was offside but tough calls on that one.
Meh, that's all our performance deserves.

BTW, was the Peluso goal a good one or not?
The goal should've stood.

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
Man, I'm happy that everyone hates Bonucci as much as I do. But unfortunately I highly doubt Conte will ever bench him. He has 'Grinta' smh. Grinta imo does not matter if you have no skills or brain.

Dec 24, 2012
Bonucci terrible. Giovinco and Quagliarella also. Especially Giovinco, so frustrating to watch. Couldn't do anything right.

The only salvageable performance was Peluso's.

Also Coppa Italia is a fucking retarded competiton with the single away match format. I guess that's why we don't give a shit about it.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Dusan, this would be true if we didn't score a goal. Fuck if we didn't care or sat back and watched - Roma didn't do shit either.
I swear I have no idea about that goal, hence me ignoring that part. I've seen it, was watching on TV, but I all heard was how commentator said the ball went past the line. I didn't see the reply at all. EDIT: I actually did see it but I was watching if it was offside, I had no idea what happened.

Maybe you're right.

But we still played like shit. And I know a goal would've made a huge difference.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We were horrible. Shameful performance and mentality from our players, they were obviously told not to exert themselves too much as the Coppa isn't a priority. I really don't get why though, crushing the league and out in Europe, Conte still regards these competitions with contempt.

The ref was disgraceful, and id like to get another look at our disallowed goal, to me, the ball still looked like it was in play.

Horrific and shameful night, I can expect the same weak performances and lineups against Trabzonspor in a few weeks time.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Conte in cup matches........ This was a copy of the gala match... And the feeling after it is exactly the same... Damn I'm mad... Starting with a midget, a chin and a handicapped turd named Isla..... Subbing llorente and tevez when it is too late.. even my left nut could be a better coach..

Ratings: peluso a 3, pirlo and marchisio a 2.. the rest a 1 and conte a -1

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I fucking can't believe people bitched about the field in Turkey, when we had five other games to secure qualification, but tonight, in a knockout match where we clearly where robbed, people bitch about our performance (with more than half the starters out).

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You see what a genious-gambler is Conte?Did you see?
We do not have one single shot on their goal.
We played without 5 regular starters.
Where is "making history" Conte?
Where?
That Gervinho shot was first in the match and lucky it was a first we will concede more.
Few things are certain:
If you want to gamble than you will lose.
You make Roma good team and they were awful.
WE MUST,BUT IMMINENT MUST SELL:

1.GIOVINCO-THE MIDGET,
2.ISLA
3.PADOIN

And Conte not to tell us some fairy tales about winning three titles.
I just cant understand why he do not play LLorente-Tevez?
Why he did not play Lichteiner,
Why he did not play Pogba,
Why he did not play Asamoah?

YOU KNOW ONE THING FELLOW FORUM MEMBERS<VUCINIC IS TWICE BETTER THAN BOTH GIOVINCO-QUAG. TWICE
OH NOW we will cry about dissalowed Peluso goal.WE PLAYED LIKE SHIT.
Mark my words ,there is no way that we will win Europa League.No way.Maybe scudetto but there is no way that we will win Europa League.
I am not pissed of if we played bravely and lose the game.But we play like shit.Period.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
We play so defensive!! We is the Juve with high pressure and all out attack , we for sure is the most defenisve top team in europe! Even if we have scored a lot of goals, just because other teams sucks! Cant wait to we change back to 4-3-3!!

And cant wait to we play with playmaker!! Strenght and running is the way forward! Pogba - Asamoah - Vidal would kill this team!! Pirlo plays so fucking slow - and is more danger to us than them - he was destroyed!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
First of all it pisses me off that the board say "we are Juventus we should target winning every competition" and then we see shoddy half arsed performances and crappy lineups like this. After 7 minutes it was obvious that Giovinco cant cause them problems, why we play him up front is befond me, when he's only ever shown any potential when playing wide left for us.

Other than that we had near enough our first choice midfield 3 and yet roma absolutely dicked on them. I don't think we've played a game in the last year where we've surrendered as much territory as we did today... oh wait, we did that in Europe all season too....

Why are we not motivated for this game? The coppa would only have required another 3 games and we could have been lifting a trophy, and a trophy that we havent won since 1995, 1995 for fcuk sake!! It would give us a silver star!! Are we really that built up by fixtures that we couldn't have played 3 extra games?

I don't care that we've gone out, I care the way we went out, like we never even wanted to be there in the first place. If we had no interest in the coppa then why didnt we just rest everyone and play the fucking primavera? at least it would give them some legit experience

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I swear I have no idea about that goal, hence me ignoring that part. I've seen it, was watching on TV, but I all heard was how commentator said the ball went past the line. I didn't see the reply at all. EDIT: I actually did see it but I was watching if it was offside, I had no idea what happened.

Maybe you're right.

But we still played like shit. And I know a goal would've made a huge difference.
We were horrible. Shameful performance and mentality from our players, they were obviously told not to exert themselves too much as the Coppa isn't a priority. I really don't get why though, crushing the league and out in Europe, Conte still regards these competitions with contempt.

The ref was disgraceful, and id like to get another look at our disallowed goal, to me, the ball still looked like it was in play.

Horrific and shameful night, I can expect the same weak performances and lineups against Trabzonspor in a few weeks time.
Watch it again and I know both of you will feel as disgusted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)