[Coppa Italia] Roma 1-0 JUVENTUS (Jan. 21st 2014) (2 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Pjanic benched by Nainggolan?
Stopped reading after that.
I'm surprised you actually can read.
Who came up with that one, you? All by yourself?

After posting that, did you turn around and high five your mates? F*cking pathetic 12 year old.
Try some girls and the anger will go away. Or are you frustrated you're not able to get out of the closet?
You managed to turn a footballing discussion into a discussion about other posters sexuality. Says all I need to know really. What other group of people are so obsessed with sex? Aaah, that's it. Kids.

Fucking idiot.
I don't want this weird bastard fantasising about my sex life. Please kindly, kill yourself. Thanks.
So much love between you two. :lol:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I don't what the fuck happened and I have no idea why he thinks I'm fantasizing about his sex life - I use the Internet like normal people.
Now I'll go beat the monkey at fatretardedamericans_withatwist.org

Mercato

Jan 21, 2014
Who gives a crap about Coppa? Clearly not us. I would be much worried if we play like this in Europa League cuz we represent Italy and not only that. We finally deserve some recognition in Europe and another loss by Trabzon, Maribor, Slovan Liberec or whatever would be too much. If we dont take EL seriously, why bother participate in european tournaments? Lets just play in Serie A for the rest of out lives.

But come on, a loss against Roma with our second-tier squad at Olimpico for the Coppa? No damn given. Moving on, double is ahead of us (Serie A and EL)!

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The EL definitely should not be viewed as a distraction

If we are trying to say that we're not able to compete in 2 competitions now then we should just call it a day and withdraw from the CL every year.

The team needs to start somewhere, and the EL is the place to do it.

The EL should only be viewed as a distraction by clubs with absolutely no depth, or clubs who are usually CL contenders. We are in neither of those situations.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
prior to last season, Bayern lost 2 consecutive seasons of Bundesliga to Dortmund, and Cup too I think with that rotation of theirs. and Barca barely have any defenders, let alone rotation.

and to me bench players are only required to be good enough for the bottom half, which Gio and Quag are. one can't expect much if they are played against the 2nd best team in the league.

After they lost the BL to Dortmund ,the very next summer they added Dante,Shaqiri,Martinez(despite having Gustavo),Mandzukic.So thats clearly great depth.

And again,this is not a discussion about yesterday's game.You dint get my point.A team like bayern can afford to play their strongest X1 against a top team in a cup game because they have quality coming off the bench able to kill off opponents in the forthcoming league games.

We on the other hand have had Tevez and Llorente play non-stop without any rotation since we have Gio and Quag as the alternatives and cant always rely on them to beat semi-decent teams and it was clear in this case we valued league much more than the Coppa.If we had Mandzukic coming off the bench rather than Quag,who knows ,we might've just won the game.

I hope i've been clearer in my point here.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The EL definitely should not be viewed as a distraction

If we are trying to say that we're not able to compete in 2 competitions now then we should just call it a day and withdraw from the CL every year.

The team needs to start somewhere, and the EL is the place to do it.

The EL should only be viewed as a distraction by clubs with absolutely no depth, or clubs who are usually CL contenders. We are in neither of those situations.
When was the last time an Italian team took the EL seriously?

Lazio perhaps last season? And thats because they had a foreign coach. Before that, Fiorentina all the way back in 2008. They just don't care about this tournament in Italy, it has ZERO prestige, the prize money is minuscule, and most teams struggle when playing on a Thursday, and having to back up for games on Mondays.

I have no doubt Agnelli, Conte and Marotta will say the same usual shit before our game against Trabzsonspor, but I expect the same weak(ish) lineups and indifferent play.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Who gives a crap about Coppa? Clearly not us. I would be much worried if we play like this in Europa League cuz we represent Italy and not only that. We finally deserve some recognition in Europe and another loss by Trabzon, Maribor, Slovan Liberec or whatever would be too much. If we dont take EL seriously, why bother participate in european tournaments? Lets just play in Serie A for the rest of out lives.

But come on, a loss against Roma with our second-tier squad at Olimpico for the Coppa? No damn given. Moving on, double is ahead of us (Serie A and EL)!
There are some very serious teams in EL.So we will sufer there too.Mark my words.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
After they lost the BL to Dortmund ,the very next summer they added Dante,Shaqiri,Martinez(despite having Gustavo),Mandzukic.So thats clearly great depth.

And again,this is not a discussion about yesterday's game.You dint get my point.A team like bayern can afford to play their strongest X1 against a top team in a cup game because they have quality coming off the bench able to kill off opponents in the forthcoming league games.

We on the other hand have had Tevez and Llorente play non-stop without any rotation since we have Gio and Quag as the alternatives and cant always rely on them to beat semi-decent teams and it was clear in this case we valued league much more than the Coppa.If we had Mandzukic coming off the bench rather than Quag,who knows ,we might've just won the game.

I hope i've been clearer in my point here.
:tup:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
When was the last time an Italian team took the EL seriously?

Lazio perhaps last season? And thats because they had a foreign coach. Before that, Fiorentina all the way back in 2008. They just don't care about this tournament in Italy, it has ZERO prestige, the prize money is minuscule, and most teams struggle when playing on a Thursday, and having to back up for games on Mondays.

I have no doubt Agnelli, Conte and Marotta will say the same usual $#@! before our game against Trabzsonspor, but I expect the same weak(ish) lineups and indifferent play.
You're right. However, it's that mentality that has caused Serie A to lose a CL spot and it's that attitude that damages the league time and time again

Weaker league = all the clubs suffer = worse off teams = less lucrative TV deals = less outside interest. etc etc.

It's all wrong, and if our mentality is to think that the Europa league is 'beneath us' then our mentality is disgusting. We're not good enough to disregard the EL.

Nov 17, 2012
- Quack :help: He is so much $#@!!! He did nothing!! And looses the ball every single time! Was and has never been more than a Inter Player!!

- Only good thing is that the top 3 teams in serie A is getting stronger! two seasons ago, we would have won the scudetto with the team today!
1:
2: 2011/2012 Milan would have likely beaten us with Ibra, KPB, T. Silva, Nesta, Gattuso and Seedorf.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so how have people calmed down now?

there was nothing wrong with the formation.

it was always going to be hard playing away from home with so many first team players missing.

Juventus does have great depth. I have many examples to prove this. The drama shown on this forum is the reason Zach treats you all like the peasant rapists that you are

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)