Coppa Italia: Napoli vs Juventus [08-27-2006] (80 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
On Boumsong, I am not too keen on players who had down season without any particular reasons. I understand when players get injured or he had to go through hard times, but with Boumsong I did not hear either of those.
canna had the same situation in Inter.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
sateeh said:
canna had the same situation in Inter.
Stole my words......:)
i think we should give the guy a chance,i trust DD.
at least i want to believe in him,and his choises,for sure he wants the best for Juve.

I'm also very dissapointed we're out,but with that squad it would be hard for us on the later stages...

What bothers me the most is that now,we are at least 2 years out from Europe!:frown: :shifty:
But,anyways,

you don't choose your favorite club,you just follow your heart,and in such a hard and painfull moment for us,i say let's stay alltogether,focused on our mission to come back again to glory days and maybe a CL in 4 years,this is my dream though.:stuckup:

Let's all be strong,we have along way back to the top.

FORZA JUVE!!!

Rushy

The Poet
Jul 3, 2004
engonga said:
he cant play good in any position
he sucks just like boumsong,chiellini,zebina and legro
Legrotaglie? 4real?
Zebina? wtp?
And Birrindelli, u shall have respect for him as a juve player. For so long has he bled for our club and this is what he gets? disrespectful words from a punk like u...

Not a juve patriot are u?

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
engonga said:
u can find ppl who agree with u that chiellini doesnt suck and so my opinion sucks
but about zebina u sure loose;)

ya i agree on that. but i will agree that zebina sucks ass when playing in serie A, but i think he will do a great job playing in serie B. he knows the game well and wont get eaten up like he did this year.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Morra10 said:
ya i agree on that. but i will agree that zebina sucks ass when playing in serie A, but i think he will do a great job playing in serie B. he knows the game well and wont get eaten up like he did this year.
we'll see
u know i begin to prefer that we stay in serie B this season because playing with this defence in serie A is very dangerous

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
engonga said:
we'll see
u know i begin to prefer that we stay in serie B this season because playing with this defence in serie A is very dangerous

ya i would say......

balza/zebina---tudor---kovac---chiellni.

i think it would be a huge fight to not be relegated. seeing how if we were to go up to serie A our penalty would be much to strong.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Morra10 said:
ya i would say......

balza/zebina---tudor---kovac---chiellni.

i think it would be a huge fight to not be relegated. seeing how if we were to go up to serie A our penalty would be much to strong.
you forgot boumsong :p?? zebina can go away.. balza is good.. (but the penalty sucked yesterday) tudor is good.. kovac and chiellini also.. i think we have a good defence.. but yesterday it sucked cause a couple players weren't there :cry:

ALEX ULTRA

Apr 13, 2006
for all who wonder why buffon kicked a pk .....this is what dd had to say about the bizarre decision

“He asked me to kick the penalty, he said he felt like doing so and there weren’t many players on the pitch who still had the energies, so I let him try.”

Giacomo

Aug 24, 2006
Leaving the Coppa and especially loosing to Napoli is of course dissapointment. Win wuld bea good boostfor this team. But still we must not forget about our primary goal which is: Start next season in Seria A.

I aslo hope that it will take us not more than two years to build a respectable team to get back our DESERVED titles which were stolen from us by thiefs (inter).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)