Coppa Italia: Napoli vs Juventus [08-27-2006] (33 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
It sucks that we're out but hopefully this makes Deschamps and the management realise that the team isn't good enough as it is. We need more signings and quality signings not a Newcastle reject like Boumsong.

Del Piero's first goal was nice though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It does suck that we're out. But we couldn't have won this thing anyway, IMO. Not so much sour grapes. Just that I think the team needs to focus on the fact that Serie B isn't going to be a cakewalk and we need to get our act together to get back in A next season.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
swag said:
It does suck that we're out. But we couldn't have won this thing anyway, IMO. Not so much sour grapes. Just that I think the team needs to focus on the fact that Serie B isn't going to be a cakewalk and we need to get our act together to get back in A next season.
Yes, our chances of winning the Coppa were minimal anyway. Now we know what we're going to face this season, and we're fully focused on it (apart from a few individuals who'll never learn).

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
now i hope some of the fans and the managment realize that with this team its impossible to survive seireA with point deduction (if not humiliating) . so its better to nagotiate the FIGC to eleminate the point deduction and the the 3 home match ban on seireB so we can start regularly

as for the deffence we sure need more. if there is one thing moggi did good it was he always got our bench filled with defenders (you cant be too safe)

if you saw Napoli's goals .... at least two are easly avoided if we got avarage defence

im begining to suspect DD's defence tactics also

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

good god what defending. i can't believe this. all 3 goals should have and could have been avoided. we are in for a long hard season in serie b.

Sep 14, 2003
First real test and we failed :frown:

Many of you are pointing to the fact that Napoli are fresh from Serie C, while this is true, they have improved their squad considerably over the summer are are one of the strongest teams in Serie B and favs for promotion........we have see our team weakened with virutually no replacements worthy of the shirt.

Getting the - 17 point deduction reduced is vital because we could struggle for some time when the season finally starts.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i KNEW our defence wouldn't do it right,i KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!
our defence SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and if we don't do smg with this appeal to at least take us off the 17 points....serie be will last longer than it should....

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Hey guys

Saw the highlights right now I just wana say, why are we wearing this stupid red shirt and what was wrong with our defence. Thanks to Del Piero's 2 goals, we got through. The defence needs to concentrate more, more importantly the centre-backs.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Eddy said:
Hey guys

Saw the highlights right now I just wana say, why are we wearing this stupid red shirt and what was wrong with our defence. Thanks to Del Piero's 2 goals, we got through. The defence needs to concentrate more, more importantly the centre-backs.
no napoli got through. :D

Juve Bella

Jul 21, 2006
Lilianna said:
i KNEW our defence wouldn't do it right,i KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!
our defence SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and if we don't do smg with this appeal to at least take us off the 17 points....serie be will last longer than it should....
but we still won against 5 teams and inter :p was one of them

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I hate the red shirts we should always play in the black and white at home and the blue shirt away not the stupid red

did boumsong played in napoli match???

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
m_elayyan said:
I hate the red shirts we should always play in the black and white at home and the blue shirt away not the stupid red

did boumsong played in napoli match???
He wasn't even on the bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)