[Coppa Italia] Napoli 3-2 JUVENTUS [5th April, 2017] (6 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I like this formation. Finally Stu as LM, he will be great in pressing and that's at least one point in which he will be more useful than Lemina there. He shall recover the ball, play it to Pjanic or Dybala and let Sandro overtake him while he talks shit to Hysaj.
But I would rotate one of our Centerbacks. Chiellini should clear his head, so that he's ready for Barssa, and won't make such horrible passes like two days before. I'd field Barza or Raguni.

- - - Updated - - -

But we need Manbro on the stands cheer us on. Without his support it will be very tough...

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yea, but then again..we do not know what is the context of the interview. Interviewer may have asked if he thinks it is ok to whistle.

OR he is just being one of the retired footballers who try to stay relevant these days while talking about 'BACK IN THOSE DAYS WE CLEANED BOOTS FOR SENIOR PLAYERS.' IF he is, then he should read Roy Keane's book. That Irish elderly is seriously trying really hard to stay relevant these days.
I don't give a shit to what that "wanna be coach" says.Too much attention on him.

- - - Updated - - -

Sturaro @ LW makes my eyes bleed. Absolutely disgusting to see him in the starting lineup, let alone in a LW position given his limited intelligence and non-existent footballing skills.

As for Cannavaro, he was great for us once upon a time; then he came back and was a burden, a liability in our back line.
At least Stu will play better than Lemina although that is not a big task.No one can play as bad as Lemina could.Napoli game was a solid proof.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
At least Stu will play better than Lemina although that is not a big task.No one can play as bad as Lemina could.Napoli game was a solid proof.
Well that's just too damn much. Lemina wasn't half as horrible as people here make him look. SAD! Fake News.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Well that's just too damn much. Lemina wasn't half as horrible as people here make him look. SAD! Fake News.
No ,he was awfully horrible actually.Not a single correct pass.Looking scared as if he will be killed after the game.Killed few pigeons in the sky with his shots on the goal.We look like we play with 10 players.Zero quality.That's actually how he looks at Sunday.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets try to save energy on this one too. Score a goal and use the sturaros leminas and mandragiras to park the bus, then rest our star players.

Our mind should be on barcelona already and rightly so...we are tight on the bench department and some of our players need to recover form.

No time to be wasting our energies on this thugs... fuk this game.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
No ,he was awfully horrible actually.Not a single correct pass.Looking scared as if he will be killed after the game.Killed few pigeons in the sky with his shots on the goal.We look like we play with 10 players.Zero quality.That's actually how he looks at Sunday.
wtf is correct pass? because according to whoscored he was the most accurate passer from all our starting line up.
And he was the only one who tried to drive ball upfront in the first half, without much success obviously, but at least tried.

It's a strange narrative to bash player in Lemina kid of situation. Reminds me of people who bashed legend Pado left and right, while guy was literally a life saver for a coach – played on any position equally average (if you think it's easy, you'd better think again)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
wtf is correct pass? because according to whoscored he was the most accurate passer from all our starting line up.
And he was the only one who tried to drive ball upfront in the first half, without much success obviously, but at least tried.

It's a strange narrative to bash player in Lemina kid of situation. Reminds me of people who bashed legend Pado left and right, while guy was literally a life saver for a coach – played on any position equally average (if you think it's easy, you'd better think again)
Yeah ,at least he tried and he failed.Maybe cause he was too scared.
You can't compare mighty Pado with Lemina.Will take him over Lemina every game of the season.I can understand that he wasn't playing for a long time but to be scared from the game which was readable from the expression of his face during the game says only one thing, that he is not a Juve material.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Lets try to save energy on this one too. Score a goal and use the sturaros leminas and mandragiras to park the bus, then rest our star players.

Our mind should be on barcelona already and rightly so...we are tight on the bench department and some of our players need to recover form.

No time to be wasting our energies on this thugs... fuk this game.
:agree: my exact thoughts. Zero fucks given about this game against these Neanderthals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)