[Coppa Italia] Lazio 2-1 JUVENTUS (January 29, 2013) (14 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Peluso

• Marrone

• Padoin

• Giaccherini

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Well marotta, prepare the wallet because is falcao, cavani or nothing.

Llorente is not enuff to carry us. We need like 3 80 mil forwards to compensate for this disgrace in our attacking line.

All of them should gtfo. ALL
:agree: this is how i feel too. seeing our forwards miss 100% chance after chance makes me want to sell everybody and just be exellent finishers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Giovinco deserves a 0 (even before the miss). He was absolutely shambolic, from start to finish, he did not do one good thing right.

How many 'little soldiers' do we need? Peluso, Padoin, Giacc, Pepe is more than enough. We need to get more players in who can actually do something with the ball, and not just run themselves into the ground.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Hey I wanna start a match thread just for the shit an giggles! After 10 years I think I deserve it!.

Ill post a youtube video and a song and something funny.
could you make a video of the worst misses of the season, i want to laught at it. might bring good luck too:)

Bufi

Dec 21, 2010
Giovinco deserves a 0 (even before the miss). He was absolutely shambolic, from start to finish, he did not do one good thing right.

How many 'little soldiers' do we need? Peluso, Padoin, Giacc, Pepe is more than enough. We need to get more players in who can actually do something with the ball, and not just run themselves into the ground.

He is even worst than Peluso. HE think as he is Messi he never pass the ball, and when that does he does wrongly. Fuck Giovinco i hope he never plays more.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
This is really frustrating... First of all, we need to learn how to attack and defend on set-pieces. We must by the team in the Serie A with the most corners, by far, yet we're probably amongst the teams that score the least from them. Peluso might need time to gel but him and DC are so prone to errors in defense that it really hurts to look at sometimes.

My man Gio fucks it up whenever he's in a good position and Vuci, who actually showed a lot of will and hunger today, kinda sucks when he's marked as closely as it was the case today. Vidal and Barzagli are the only starters who played a decent game imo and I think we have to admit that we don't have the squad depht to field a second-string line-up in a game like this if we actually want to win it 100%.

Damnit I wanted to see the Lazio defenders faces when they lost, what the hell were you thinking, Principino? :inter:

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
May I just say that Isla is a joke. I know he started off injured but he has showed no potential. Besides the two crosses to marchisio and vucinic in the CL he has done nothing. Recieves the ball on the wing from vidal, doesn't beat his man, then passes back to vidal. Conte really needs to shake things up. 4-3-3 was really needed, especially with asa and chiellini out. Thank fuck january is over.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
could you make a video of the worst misses of the season, i want to laught at it. might bring good luck too:)
Loooool!
Knowing you, I think I should start with a giovinco misses compilation!.
Ill end the video with that gif of him with the body of a little midget girl in baby doll LOOL! Where the fuck is that pic ? That will surely make me smile right now.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Great, a 120-minute game vs. Lazio, which we'll probably lose since we're already depleted and tired, and then we travel to a well-rested Chievo (who just beat Lazio) to get owned there too. Meanwhile, Napoli, Inter, and Milan get a week's rest, and all snap up 3 points next weekend. This is all just great.
How about this:

We kick the $#@! out of lazio in their own ground, 0-3 lets say. We scare the living $#@! out of Chievo with that win, so they are $#@!ting bricks about our trip there. Meanwhile Napoli, Inter and Milan will lose some points in Serie A, cause they wont always win and have luck. We extend our lead even further and then Lazio and Napoli playing next week will be like cherry at the top of the cake.

How does this sound to you?
No yea, that sounds great.

Just one quick question though: is this before or after Jesus Christ himself descends upon us from the heavens, goes to Torino, heals Chiellini and all the other injured players, makes Pirlo 5 years younger, gives De Ceglie a fully functioning brain, and grants Conte the maturity of someone older than the age of 4?

Sounds great though, can't wait!
Guess Jesus missed his flight then? LOLOLOL:trollol::trollol::trollol::trollol:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
The problem with Giovinco is that he thinks he's Brazilian, that he can actually dribble past defenders in one-on-one's. Damn midget puts Romario to shame, needs to wake the fuck up. Actually, just leave.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
We lack players who can actually dribble a opponent. Del Piero 1on1 will always destroy his opponent, Zlatan also. Nedved, Camoranesi, they screw every defender. Isla/Giac will never do that. Never.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Our attack is shit, but we really need a gameplan soon!!! Just kicking the ball up to Giovinco and Vucinic isn't easy for them! Specialy Giovinco who does not have his force with the back on goal!

1: Giovinco does some really nice things, but I have NEVER seen anybody finish as weak ass him! If that guy could finish, he would be amazing!

2: Giach, Perhaps the most shit player to have EVER play in Juventus! Think he looses the ball 80% of the time, not just today, but every single match!

3: Marone, Peluso, Padoin, Giach are players who are NOT worthy of a semifinal! And Never will be. At best, Atalanta level!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
giacch, isla, and gio should never play for us again.

now that thats out of the way, it was a tough game against a lazio team that deserved to go through it would hurt so much if not for the late game dramatics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)