[Coppa Italia] Lazio 2-1 JUVENTUS (January 29, 2013) (21 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Peluso

• Marrone

• Padoin

• Giaccherini

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Great, a 120-minute game vs. Lazio, which we'll probably lose since we're already depleted and tired, and then we travel to a well-rested Chievo (who just beat Lazio) to get owned there too. Meanwhile, Napoli, Inter, and Milan get a week's rest, and all snap up 3 points next weekend. This is all just great.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Great, a 120-minute game vs. Lazio, which we'll probably lose since we're already depleted and tired, and then we travel to a well-rested Chievo (who just beat Lazio) to get owned there too. Meanwhile, Napoli, Inter, and Milan get a week's rest, and all snap up 3 points next weekend. This is all just great.
How about this:

We kick the shit out of lazio in their own ground, 0-3 lets say. We scare the living shit out of Chievo with that win, so they are shitting bricks about our trip there. Meanwhile Napoli, Inter and Milan will lose some points in Serie A, cause they wont always win and have luck. We extend our lead even further and then Lazio and Napoli playing next week will be like cherry at the top of the cake.

How does this sound to you?

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Well someone has to take up their butty all that Conte fury, it might as well be Lazio. I see us opening this match with lots of intensity and hammering them 1-3.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
...............storari.................
barzagli....bon bon....cacares
lisct....vidal...marrone/pirlo...pogba....peluso
.......gio..............quags..........

this is the greatest line up of all time

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
How about this:

We kick the $#@! out of lazio in their own ground, 0-3 lets say. We scare the living $#@! out of Chievo with that win, so they are $#@!ting bricks about our trip there. Meanwhile Napoli, Inter and Milan will lose some points in Serie A, cause they wont always win and have luck. We extend our lead even further and then Lazio and Napoli playing next week will be like cherry at the top of the cake.

Kako bi sakal da si u pravo ,zgadeno mi e od jebani primeni golovi u 87 minuta i nereseni rezultati so vtoroligaski timovi.
I toa bas utakmica kako so Roma do 20-ta minuta 3-0 za nas

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How about this:

We kick the shit out of lazio in their own ground, 0-3 lets say. We scare the living shit out of Chievo with that win, so they are shitting bricks about our trip there. Meanwhile Napoli, Inter and Milan will lose some points in Serie A, cause they wont always win and have luck. We extend our lead even further and then Lazio and Napoli playing next week will be like cherry at the top of the cake.

I like your optimism, but that sounds unrealistic at this point in time. I'll take an ugly 1-0 win, and avoid all the stress and fatigue associated with extra time. Then, we can go to Chievo and squeeze out a win, while Napoli dominate but fail to get the win against Catania :D

- - - Updated - - -

...............storari.................
barzagli....bon bon....cacares
lisct....vidal...marrone/pirlo...pogba....peluso
.......gio..............quags..........

this is the greatest line up of all time
:lol: :shifty:

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I like your optimism, but that sounds unrealistic at this point in time. I'll take an ugly 1-0 win, and avoid all the stress and fatigue associated with extra time. Then, we can go to Chievo and squeeze out a win, while Napoli dominate but fail to get the win against Catania :D
We are Juve, nothing is unrealistic.

I will be fine with your scenario too btw. :D

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
How about this:

We kick the $#@! out of lazio in their own ground, 0-3 lets say. We scare the living $#@! out of Chievo with that win, so they are $#@!ting bricks about our trip there. Meanwhile Napoli, Inter and Milan will lose some points in Serie A, cause they wont always win and have luck. We extend our lead even further and then Lazio and Napoli playing next week will be like cherry at the top of the cake.

No yea, that sounds great.

Just one quick question though: is this before or after Jesus Christ himself descends upon us from the heavens, goes to Torino, heals Chiellini and all the other injured players, makes Pirlo 5 years younger, gives De Ceglie a fully functioning brain, and grants Conte the maturity of someone older than the age of 4?

Sounds great though, can't wait!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)