[Coppa Italia] Lazio 2-1 JUVENTUS (January 29, 2013) (22 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Peluso

• Marrone

• Padoin

• Giaccherini

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
What the fuck is with our players.Once Marchisio is back immediately is sick.What about Lich?.I had a bad feeleing about this game especcially they lost at Saturday at home.And what is the current situation about Pirlo.Is he still injured or Conte is leaving him because is frightened of injuries?

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #66
    With the right mentality we can destroy Lazio, make them go cry to their mothers wishing they were never born.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    With so many absences and Conte's obssession with 3-5-2 we will probably fail to qualify. Lazio at home is strong, if they park the bus our slow bulidup play along with long balls on Giovinco will make us go out of the competition.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
    Dec 23, 2012
    has any of you noticed hat no one (apart from pogba) never shoots, all our goals are recently tap ins, headers or corners, conte must be telling the players not to shoot at goals,

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    With the right mentality we can destroy Lazio, make them go cry to their mothers wishing they were never born.
    Bravo,I think the same but only if we enter with the right mentality from the first whistle.Me must be focused like the Shaktar game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)