[Coppa Italia] Lazio 2-1 JUVENTUS 3/03/09 (3 Viewers)

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
Hi All...
I am From Turkey but i don't like Fenerbahçe ,Galatasaray ,Beşiktaş etc....
I am Juventus Fan and I love Juventus :ultra:
But Today my morale is = 0... :frown:
Ranieri Must go Home And Juventus must Buy : Roberto Mancini !!! :flag:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
even if i would have liked to see giovinco in the second half, i doubt it would have changed anything.

bringing on a striker or attacking player, while you are under heavy pressure did never help against sloppy defending nor will it ever help against an opponent that cuts through your midfield like a hot knife through butter.

poulsen substition could have had an impact on the game, but when you have some grygera on the right that does blast the ball into nowhere instead of just giving him the ball to poulsen when he runs into spaces in the midfield you could field messi and nothing on the game would change.

it really seems to much to expect from some players to include a player that was brought on into the game, instead of ignoring him.

giovinco would not have any effect, since on the right grygera did play to marchionni all the time, which did then lose the ball and on the left we did blast the ball over the left midfielder for some iaquinta to go hunt it with his speed ... it did work pretty good until we reached their penalty box where we were easily stopped or to uncunning to score (amauris lazy shot attempt that was blocked after a good pass from iaquinta)

how tiago can have a good game, when he goes completely missing in the second half is beyond me, but wait ... there is always ranieri we can blame for it.

he surely said that they should lose possession easily and stop attacking !

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Hi All...
I am From Turkey but i don't like Fenerbahçe ,Galatasaray ,Beşiktaş etc....
I am Juventus Fan and I love Juventus :ultra:
But This Day my morale is = 0... :frown:
Ranieri Must go Home And Juventus must Buy : Roberto Mancini !!! :flag:
Your not serious about mancini are you? :D

Welcome to the forums :tup:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
A few good games on a blue moon doesnt make you any special. Grygera and Molinaro are both rubbish. Only difference being here though that grygera came to us as a well reknowned player. The sooner the summer comes, the better.
Do you really think we'll get new full backs in the summer :D Good luck..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Our tactics and the pattern of many of our games are sadly predictable.

I wouldn't have taken off Nedved, unless it was to save him for the Derby. He was one of our best players tonight.
Well, introducing Giovinco at the 60th minute was essential. He had half a football pitch all for himself.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Our tactics and the pattern of many of our games are sadly predictable.

I wouldn't have taken off Nedved, unless it was to save him for the Derby. He was one of our best players tonight.
I thought the Marchisio for Momo sub was the right one at the time, given Momo's yellow and his poor performance. I would have liked it if Seba had come on for Tiago, shifting Nedved into the middle, with Seba on the left. Then sub Iaquinta for Trez, and all of a sudden you've got some creativity and Amauri to hold up the ball (which Iaquinta stinks at), as well as the deadly poacher to seize the half chances.

You could say that this doesn't provide enough steel in the midfield, but in the end we conceded anyways. Sometimes the best D really is a good O...

Anyways, it's always simple enough to make predictions, and second guess decisions. I just really wanted to see this team make a concerted effort to go forward. I can't believe we didn't kill this game off... again...

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
only if he could get a ball.
Iaq and Amauri should have come down to midfield and try to get the ball instead of just waiting.

Can't believe they couldn't control the strong passes they got. Look at Pandev and Rocchi. They were just amazing in ball control. And Matozalem kept bombarding Manninger with those rockets! Luckily he kept on missing and didn't even deflect. Otherwise, the score might have been worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)